How SPL teams will vote

My only annoyance is that we let those fuckers decide for us. If Green has the balls to announce he's applying to join the English League at the bottom rung tomorrow I'd take back everything I've said about him, well, for 24 hours at least. The sooner we sort this the better though, we can't afford to continue with nowhere to play, we need to build a squad no matter what league we're going to be in, we won't have one by the end of the week.

Division 1 football next season as the vote is now 5 against! well and truly shafted :(

I think it's 6 now mate. That's what happens when football plays second fiddle to blind hatred, self interest and a blood thirsty mhedia. :facepalm:

I think it's 6 now mate. That's what happens when football plays second fiddle to blind hatred, self interest and a blood thirsty mhedia. :facepalm:

I have to be honest and say the no vote itself doesn't bother me much, would you want us to vote some other team in the same way? We went into liquidation, being able to just pick up right where we left off after that wouldn't seem all that fair.

The general hostility, lack of sympathy there's been however certainly creates a very bitter taste.

The fans of other clubs have forced this by threatening not to buy season tickets. What do we think they will do if the setup is changed to allow us into SFL1 or SPL2? The media, SFA and SPL have made a huge mistake by allowing this whole punishment to juggernaut out of control instead of dispassionately dealing with the facts. Regan is now on holiday and their carefully concocted plan is in bits. I do not want them to change the rules because it will be perceived as doing it for us and subject us to even more future lies and abuse. We have to apply for Division 3. This could turn even nastier.

We do need some clarity on here.

I remain to be corrected, but if we are refused entry to the SPL - fair enough - that's their decision.

If they allow us in, then relegate us, they should have a valid and pertinent reason - especially in light of the Crown Office decision.

We are then in a situation of not being a member of a league structure.

Until such times as we apply for membership of another league structure we essentially don't have a league to play in.

One of our alternatives is the SFL which is semi-professional. But we are not required to apply. We are also waiting for a decision reagrding SFA affiliation.

I do think that it's time for us all to pull together and fight. I'm tired of feeling powerless.

What has happened to us is not right or just, and many of us have been blinded by the media frenzy. We've all taken horrible hits.

Time to step back, take stock and weigh up our options.

And there are more options than just accepting those that our detractors and the media have ordained.

There were a lot of people in Manchester.

That's a lot of money - and money is clout.

Focus is the answer.

Edited by bluebear54