aloukos under contract till the start of July.

If that's the case then maybe there's still hope we can keep him. Has there been any definite verification from Aluko that he won't be staying?

No worries. I was quite impressed, in that they made the extra effort to send the letter to our home in Jersey, not to where he normally lives in Milngavie.

Yeah, that's pretty good. So is Jamie happy to stay with Rangers for the time being?

Yes, he loves it there. I can't say I blame him either, the training facilities are amongst the best in Europe, all of the people have been terrific, and he has had a great season. They have also put him in with a great family, only 5 minutes walk from Murray Park.

If it wasn't for a tight hamstring, he would have been on the plane to Hong Kong, which in itself says a lot. (there's always next year).

Yes, he loves it there. I can't say I blame him either, the training facilities are amongst the best in Europe, all of the people have been terrific, and he has had a great season. They have also put him in with a great family, only 5 minutes walk from Murray Park.

If it wasn't for a tight hamstring, he would have been on the plane to Hong Kong, which in itself says a lot. (there's always next year).

Sorry, this was in response to Zappa's question about Jamie above...

Finally! Some good Rangers news on my birthday. :cheers: