rangers have an option on alouko. or rather did have an option.

someone's lying to us over this either jig or green. I know where my money is.

You and your "lies stuff". What sort of level-headedness is taught in school these days? And again, if a couple of players want to talk (Jig and Goian, methinks), so be it. The news would be the same: "What shall we say to you?" BTW, shall they phone all thirty with ifs, buts, and maybes just for the sake of it. If players want to reject their transfer, so be it. NO-one but their agents chases them away right now. The transfer window is open till the end of August, so what? Can't anyone (us included) wait till the players are back at Ibrox or Auchenhowie next week?

You and your "lies stuff". What sort of level-headedness is taught in school these days? And again, if a couple of players want to talk (Jig and Goian, methinks), so be it. The news would be the same: "What shall we say to you?" BTW, shall they phone all thirty with ifs, buts, and maybes just for the sake of it. If players want to reject their transfer, so be it. NO-one but their agents chases them away right now. The transfer window is open till the end of August, so what? Can't anyone (us included) wait till the players are back at Ibrox or Auchenhowie next week?

ok one of thems not telling the truth.

Maybe I'm just a bit down in this gloomy, rainy weather (meant to be June...more like December) but with the way things stand I don't see how we can even exist next season, let alone start rebuilding. Off the top of my head:

we are not yet in the hands of the liquidators BDO

we face uncertainty over the role of D&P with possible remifications re.decisions they have made

we do not have a decision on EBTs

we have uncertainty over the vital ST revenue stream

we do not have a final decision on SPL tho it's fairly obvious what it will be

we do not have a decision from SFL should we apply there

we do not have a membership with the SFA

we are excluded from UEFA competitions,

and now reports say 8 first teamers are set to leave, so we don't even have a squad.

It's 23rd June today. I just cannot see how, without people willing to throw away money for a few seasons, we can be in a position to resolve even the most crucial of these issues and be ready for a season. Perhaps a season in abeyance would get these things sorted, but how to fund the club with no income for a year?

I think it's the end for us.

Maybe I'm just a bit down in this gloomy, rainy weather (meant to be June...more like December) but with the way things stand I don't see how we can even exist next season, let alone start rebuilding. Off the top of my head:

we are not yet in the hands of the liquidators BDO

we face uncertainty over the role of D&P with possible remifications re.decisions they have made

we do not have a decision on EBTs

we have uncertainty over the vital ST revenue stream

we do not have a final decision on SPL tho it's fairly obvious what it will be

we do not have a decision from SFL should we apply there

we do not have a membership with the SFA

we are excluded from UEFA competitions,

and now reports say 8 first teamers are set to leave, so we don't even have a squad.

It's 23rd June today. I just cannot see how, without people willing to throw away money for a few seasons, we can be in a position to resolve even the most crucial of these issues and be ready for a season. Perhaps a season in abeyance would get these things sorted, but how to fund the club with no income for a year?

I think it's the end for us.

Well Andy half of those can't be resolved until the 4th of July so don't get the doom & gloom.

We all said most would leave, then when they actually leave it's the end of the world keep the chin up mate.