Green doesn't need to approach them with contracts there current contract just switches over or they walk.

What's he going to tell them, he knows nothing because nobody knows what's happening.

McCabe needs to get his agent on a shorter leash that's what he needs to do, then wait for the players meeting next week.

their is a legal requirement to keep tupe employees informed.

Informed of what tho what can he tell them except to say your contracts will be paid if you stay or you can walk the players all ready know this after their meeting Wishart.

For me this is just more shit-stirring from the media and as usual we all lap it up, you would think we would learn by now.

For me this is just more shit-stirring from the media and as usual we all lap it up, you would think we would learn by now.

You might be spot on Allan. They ran the Goian story about him not having had any contact from the club for six weeks, then they ran the Jig story saying players hadn't been contacted, Ally was unreachable etc and now this stuff. As you say, it could well just be more shit-stirring and even Sky Sports are in on it because they were running with the story today that Aluko has confirmed he won't be back.

With Aluko I think it's just wishful thinking from us that he would maybe stay because the club could have extended his contract in January or any time during the administration, but when it didn't happen before the end of the season or June 1st I think we all knew there was a very good chance Aluko wouldn't be staying.

Letters have been sent to all the players, informing them that their contracts were transferred to the newco, at the same terms and conditions as before.

They were also told that should they need to speak to Mr Green, they could contact him.

So they have been informed, just not face to face as yet. However, this will happen on Thursday when they return for pre-season training.

Bear in mind that many of them would have been out of the country with family etc., which wouldn't help.

Letters have been sent to all the players, informing them that their contracts were transferred to the newco, at the same terms and conditions as before.

They were also told that should they need to speak to Mr Green, they could contact him.

So they have been informed, just not face to face as yet. However, this will happen on Thursday when they return for pre-season training.

Bear in mind that many of them would have been out of the country with family etc., which wouldn't help.

There you go folks, straight from a player's dad!

Thanks Mark! :tu:

Richard Wilson ‏@Richwilsport

Most Rangers players want to stay, they just don't trust, and so will not bow down to, Green/Zeus

The ever reliable tweets.

I do assume that whether or not this is in accordance to TUPE, so far it is a technicality switching them over. No-one stops them from jumping ship now either, and I assume no-one will stop them either. Aluko's contract cannot be switch, AFAIK, since he's out of contract since June 1st anyway. Most of the press reporting is to stir up shyyte while we all wait what will be decided with regard to our league status. Thus, to keep their "Rangers in Crisis" headlines running, they whip up more hysteria with this.

From FF:

Rhys has told me a few times, "i've got a contract until 2015, and i want to see it out"
Edited by der Berliner

There you go folks, straight from a player's dad!

Thanks Mark! :tu:

No worries. I was quite impressed, in that they made the extra effort to send the letter to our home in Jersey, not to where he normally lives in Milngavie.