Agreement for First Division nearly reached

It does sound fair enough but the problem for me is the reasons for the proposals .... Sporting integrity my arse

right now, I could care less for the "reasons"....I just want a solution.

Once we know where we're playing next season, we can move forward!!!

Just a thought. Why are "SFA, SPL and SFL chiefs locked in talks" about Rangers being in the First Division when:

a) the meeting to decide if we get into the SPL hasn't been held yet and,

b) we haven't applied to join the SFL?

Has the Club been consulted or has it been party to the negotiations?

It all stinks.

And even if all this comes about, I'm sure there are further sanctions on the way, in fact, the way everything's looking, I'm not sure if we'll be playing football next season.

Guest Bluenose80
It does sound fair enough but the problem for me is the reasons for the proposals .... Sporting integrity my arse

You're right it's not the punishment as such that we have a problem with but the reasons behind it. We are not being punished for misuse of EBT'S, Whyte's tax dodging or financial mismanagement. Their punishments are all borne out of jealousy, hatred and greed.

You're right it's not the punishment as such that we have a problem with but the reasons behind it. We are not being punished for misuse of EBT'S, Whyte's tax dodging or financial mismanagement. Their punishments are all borne out of jealousy, hatred and greed.

They will vote to change the voting structure then vote for 50% of home gates shared , that will cover the shortfall of no Rangers visit for the expected 1 season we are in the 1st div. They will benifit even more in the long run when Rangers return to the SPL by collecting 50% of both Rangers and Celtic home gates

Its a stitch up job

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

They will vote to change the voting structure then vote for 50% of home gates shared , that will cover the shortfall of no Rangers visit for the expected 1 season we are in the 1st div. They will benifit even more in the long run when Rangers return to the SPL by collecting 50% of both Rangers and Celtic home gates

Its a stitch up job

If they try and push through 50% split at home gates both Rangers and Celtic should resign from the league 80/20 is more fair.

If they try and push through 50% split at home gates both Rangers and Celtic should resign from the league 80/20 is more fair.

Or like someone else said on another thread, the visiting team keep the revenue from the tickets sold to their own fans .

I dont what my money going to any of these clubs :(

Or like someone else said on another thread, the visiting team keep the revenue from the tickets sold to their own fans .

I dont what my money going to any of these clubs :(

I thought they already did.

No they don't because we have to pay the tims for tattiedome tickets.

I thought they already did.

No they don't because we have to pay the tims for tattiedome tickets.

Im pretty sure that in the SPL the home club keeps the full gate revenue , thats what the little clubs want changed.

They want a 50/50 split of the gate money, I dont want to give them my money but if they were to agree to keep the revenue from tickets sold to their own fans I would accept that .

Im pretty sure that in the SPL the home club keeps the full gate revenue , thats what the little clubs want changed.

They want a 50/50 split of the gate money, I dont want to give them my money but if they were to agree to keep the revenue from tickets sold to their own fans I would accept that .

Your right mate we do keep all the money.

Muppet I am.

Anybody agrees I'm coming to get you. :D