Agreement for First Division nearly reached

On a sidenote though, irrespective about their hypocracy, a drop into Division 1 or SPL 2 or whatever will probably (!) benefit us in so far as the playing squad may decide to stay on. There's no European football anyway, the competition to most of the Div 1 teams ain't "much" different to what we have in the SPL, we get some respite from the constant press hassle and ... last but not least, we will actually see how the SPL fares without us.

My main concern are the players though. We are better suited to attract players to Ibrox in Div 1 than Div 3 (if we are allowed to, that is) and to keep some of the personal, if they decide to stay on.

Edited by der Berliner

Guest sarry

They can ram Div 1, this is to protect the one's that are spewing their rabid hatred and bile towards us and also sanctions imposed on us I think it is called "Having your cake and eating it"

Div 3 has been my stand point since all this kicked off and will remain so, if it could be pursued English lower leagues probally a non starter but I would get out of Corrupt Scottish Football altogether, sporting integrity "my a##e".

They can ram Div 1, this is to protect the one's that are spewing their rabid hatred and bile towards us and also sanctions imposed on us I think it is called "Having your cake and eating it"

Div 3 has been my stand point since all this kicked off and will remain so.....

This is exactly how I feel.

This reported, Division 1 outcome is a fudge that will probably be the last straw for me.

This is exactly how I feel.

This reported, Division 1 outcome is a fudge that will probably be the last straw for me.

Rangers should commission one of those Marks and Spencer type adverts for their food court.

Lawwell's Fudge.

Ambient music.

Hhhmmmm, this is Lawwell Fudge, an exterior of smooth, creamy consistency wraps itself around a bitter filling of integrity. It will elicit Bhoyhood memories of clerical facial humiliation, hhhmmmm.

Rangers should commission one of those Marks and Spencer type adverts for their food court.

Lawwell's Fudge.

Ambient music.

Hhhmmmm, this is Lawwell Fudge, an exterior of smooth, creamy consistency wraps itself around a bitter filling of integrity. It will elicit Bhoyhood memories of clerical facial humiliation, hhhmmmm.

LOL :D

I like it 26th.

I actually think think the proposals are pretty fair - providing there are no further sanctions!!!

A drop to Div1 would have a hit on our finances, but I believe it would be manageable.

Scrapping the SPL/SFL etc and having it under 1 body - makes sense.

Having the new board made up of a selection of folk from ALL divisions - sounds fair enough

Sharing out some of the SKY money to Div1 clubs to allow Rangers games to be shown - fair enough

I would go along with it. The one caveat being that when Rangers return to the SPL, there are no further sanctions. IF we go to Div1, that the end of it, draw a line & carry on!!!

I actually think think the proposals are pretty fair - providing there are no further sanctions!!!

A drop to Div1 would have a hit on our finances, but I believe it would be manageable.

Scrapping the SPL/SFL etc and having it under 1 body - makes sense.

Having the new board made up of a selection of folk from ALL divisions - sounds fair enough

Sharing out some of the SKY money to Div1 clubs to allow Rangers games to be shown - fair enough

I would go along with it. The one caveat being that when Rangers return to the SPL, there are no further sanctions. IF we go to Div1, that the end of it, draw a line & carry on!!!

It does sound fair enough but the problem for me is the reasons for the proposals .... Sporting integrity my arse