More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

You still trust him ??

Skelfs in the arse CB I'm getting pretty numb to it all now.

I can see it from his point I wouldn't fancy having 30 phone calls all the same when I could do it in one meeting with the whole squad there. Could he have handled it better of course he could, but I don't think it's some big conspiracy to run the club down and sell off the assets.

There seems to be blame on both sides here the players were quite happy to sit and see when it looked like we would be in the SPL but suddenly its Div1/Div3 and there all screaming newco no history I'm off.

Liam McLeod ‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

Andy Goram is confident a bid by former Ibrox team-mate John Brown will happen #Rangers #Newco

Liam McLeod ‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

Goram claims that Brown has financial backing from people in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong and America and are ready to invest #Rangers

Well, that could be interesting. If Green gets his (our?) way and the players' contracts are actually transferred to the newco, we would be due compensation and a transfer fee. In any case, as long as this is in dispute, any player would be "mad" to sign for a new club, as both he and that club may find themselves in trouble with the authorities.

Guest Dutchy
Well, that could be interesting. If Green gets his (our?) way and the players' contracts are actually transferred to the newco, we would be due compensation and a transfer fee. In any case, as long as this is in dispute, any player would be "mad" to sign for a new club, as both he and that club may find themselves in trouble with the authorities.

Surely you're only talking about the under 22's, or is it 24's that we would get a minimum compesation for?

Surely you're only talking about the under 22's, or is it 24's that we would get a minimum compesation for?

When writing "compensation" I was thinking of transfer fees, not the youth developement stuff. That though, would be another matter as well - Fleck springs to mind.