More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

What makes Brown say this??

Bomber insisted: â??I am making this decision because I believe the regime in charge are NOT the true owners of the football club.

â??They have documents under Sevco but we want to know whose name is on the title deeds for Ibrox, Murray Park and Albion car park.

Who does he think is in charge?

Looks like Green has only trying the tactic of bullying players into moving to his company rather than using persuasion and compromise.

There shouldn't be any need for persuasion or compromise. The contracts transfer with the exact terms & conditions - same money, same release clauses etc. I have previously mentioned that MAYBE the players are trying to re-negotiate their contracts (possibly wrongly), and being told NO.

There shouldn't be any need for persuasion or compromise. The contracts transfer with the exact terms & conditions - same money, same release clauses etc. I have previously mentioned that MAYBE the players are trying to re-negotiate their contracts (possibly wrongly), and being told NO.

I don't get where you are coming from.

When you want to attract people to come to you, you don't hit them with a stick and tell them to do as they are told. You have to talk to them, treat them with respect and give them assurances and breathing room with the odd extreme get out clause.

You can't expect many of these players to want to play in Div3 and take at least three years to get back to the top flight. A footballer's career is too short. There are probably a few who would stick by for maximum of a season in Div1 but without assurances and a ticking clock, it's no wonder they have left.

The biggest problem is that of self interest shaded with a bit of greed. Why tie your registration to a club with great uncertainty run by a guy you don't trust when you can take control of your own destiny and get a whopping signing on fee to boot?

The situation needed kid gloves and diplomacy. Green went in with a challenger tank.

the simple thing would have been for the new owners to meet the players and staff and offerd them all new contracts at a decent wage to join the newco if players were still not happy ask them to still sign and with it in writing put them on the transfer list that way some much needed cash comes to the club and the players will find a new club .

Not allowed to they must be given their existing contract t&c's in full.

I don't get where you are coming from.

When you want to attract people to come to you, you don't hit them with a stick and tell them to do as they are told. You have to talk to them, treat them with respect and give them assurances and breathing room with the odd extreme get out clause.

You can't expect many of these players to want to play in Div3 and take at least three years to get back to the top flight. A footballer's career is too short. There are probably a few who would stick by for maximum of a season in Div1 but without assurances and a ticking clock, it's no wonder they have left.

The biggest problem is that of self interest shaded with a bit of greed. Why tie your registration to a club with great uncertainty run by a guy you don't trust when you can take control of your own destiny and get a whopping signing on fee to boot?

The situation needed kid gloves and diplomacy. Green went in with a challenger tank.

Their contract conditions are in tack....so why not transfer over, then demand a transfer (as other have suggested), or pursue transfer clauses etc.

The situation needed nothing, IMHO. Green simply stated the legal stuff, which may be challenged by the PFA et al. IMHO, from what we have heard so far, the players actually never wanted to return to Murray Park for the first day of pre-season training. For one reason or another, they next to jumped on the chance to walk away from this mess. I sad it before, there was nothing stopping them to at least come to Murray Park on Thursday and see what the scenario actually is.

Edited by der Berliner

The situation needed nothing, IMHO. Green simply stated the legal stuff, which may be challenge by the PFA et al. IMHO, from what we have heard so far, the players actually never wanted to return to Murray Park for the first day of pre-season training. For one reason or another, they next to jumped on the chance to walk away from this mess. I sad it before, there was nothing stopping them to at least come to Murray Park on Thrusday and see what the scenario actually is.

Exactly!!!!

The majority that have spoken out so far have blamed the lack of information/communication about the transfer, yet none of them (except possibly Naisy's agent) have held off long enough to actually have a sit down with CG etc to get the full info.