More Players to Leave McLeod‏@BBCLiamMcLeod

Their contract conditions are in tack....so why not transfer over, then demand a transfer (as other have suggested), or pursue transfer clauses etc.

I thought I already explained that - why tie yourself into a club with total uncertainty run by a man you don't trust when you can transfer yourself to any club who wants you? If you want a transfer, why allow Green to pick and choose what team you can talk to and have him hold clubs to ransom over the fee and put potential suitors off? The fact that the players will get more money doesn't make it right, but it makes it a no-brainer from their selfish point of view.

I fail to see the win-win situation.

They all lamented on no contact and all. What should he have done or told them. Phoning up 30odd people telling them ifs and buts and maybes? Every day the situation seems to shift, so what he says one day may become irrelevant the next. WHO forced the players to decline to join up during these last 10 days? Their status would not have changed had they gone to Ibrox or Auchenhowie on Thursday.

Again, the only reason I see with some is to force Green's hand here. But that would IMHO not be Whittaker or Lafferty.

The situation needed nothing, IMHO.

And yet the players walk away for nothing...

Green simply stated the legal stuff, which may be challenged by the PFA et al. IMHO, from what we have heard so far, the players actually never wanted to return to Murray Park for the first day of pre-season training. For one reason or another, they next to jumped on the chance to walk away from this mess.

That is most probably true, and while it stinks, it's understandable when you consider how mercenary players are these days. However, how is threatening them while refusing to talk to them (as has been implied) going to help?

I sad it before, there was nothing stopping them to at least come to Murray Park on Thursday and see what the scenario actually is.

Someone mentioned that if they stayed till Thursday they may be paid and become de facto employees of the new company.

But it's obvious to see that no-one knows the scenario and Green has been less than forthcoming about his part of the equation. The meeting for this should have taken place over a week ago for it to do any good.

If they accepted a wage from the newco that automatically infers agreement with their contract being transferred. Wages go in tomorrow hence the timing of the exodus.

Well going by some on here they aren't getting paid on Thursday because we're skint.

Methinks there is no default transfer and contract stuff. People would have to sign up for the newco, whether their contracts shifts or not.

Green threatened especially any clubs who want to get players in dispute with contractual law for nothing, or luring them away. What should he have done instead?

As for meetings, I for one do not know where the players are and were. McCoist was not there, and Green was probably all over the place doing legal stuff and talking to investors. Again, what should he tell them without having any facts? All he could have done is beg them to stay on or transfer to the newco ... for the good of the club?

I'm not siding with Green here, just asking questions. Everyone in the media has their mind made up about Green, FF has turned into Anti-Green Central today. This is sickening beyond compare.

Well going by some on here they aren't getting paid on Thursday because we're skint.

That would be a good thing imo, it would bring it to a head with Green/Zeus and hopefully force their hand into selling up. It could also raise the possibility of the newco becoming insolvent. The mind boggles GA.

That would be a good thing imo, it would bring it to a head with Green/Zeus and hopefully force their hand into selling up. It could also raise the possibility of the newco becoming insolvent. The mind boggles GA.

I'm totally lost JC, adrift in a sea of pish, innuendo, and crap and nothing on the horizon to say it's ending soon.

I'm totally lost JC, adrift in a sea of pish, innuendo, and crap and nothing on the horizon to say it's ending soon.

I hear you mate, I can only offer up the hope that common sense will prevail soon. Unless SPL and SFL clubs have a really cunning plan they are cutting their own throats.