Lee Wallace commits his future to Rangers

http://t.co/8MTQsLY7

LEE WALLACE has told Rangers it will be business as usual when he returns to training on Thursday.

The left back told Chief Executive Charles Green yesterday there is no question of him leaving Ibrox and he will report back for pre-season training at Murray Park later this week.

Lee, who was Ally McCoist's second signing last summer and joins Lee McCulloch in pledging his future to Rangers, said: "When I arrived at Ibrox the support from the Club, players and fans was fantastic.

"The fans showed great faith in us all during tough times and I still feel I have more to show them during the remainder of my contract.

"My partner is expecting our first baby soon and my priority is to my family.

"This gives me the incentive to improve my performance and ultimately win trophies.

"My personal decision in no way condemns or judges those made by my fellow professionals as I believe each person has different circumstances and reasons which will determine the road they choose to travel at this particular time.

"I respect the decision taken by each individual player."

Good news! :)

I hate to be contrary but...of all the players I thought might leave, I saw Wallace's departure asap as being a means to offset the monies owed to Hearts for him, and shut up some of the whining from haters. But no, he goes and spoils my plan!

If Alexander also stays, and big Broadfoot, at least there's the beginnings of a defence taking shape.

Guest Dutchy

Good on ya Mr Wallace, are you realated to William BTW?

The first trophy you and big Jig will be dansing around with is the B&Q cup. Get in there!!!