Protest Tomorrow After The Match

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL

Fuck right off yourself and get you're facts straight you keyboardhardman the protest is to do with the way David Murray is running the club look on follow follow every other post is about it you tit.

QUOTE]

I pity keyboard hardmen, actually. And I find it a bit hypocritical that you're calling me one, when in fact you're "insulting" me.

And I don't post/look on Follow Follow, so how am I supposed to know what it's about?

Your post of "Anybody going" wasn't exactly filled with information or facts now, was it?

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL
I pity keyboard hardmen, actually. And I find it a bit hypocritical that you're calling me one, when in fact you're "insulting" me.

And I don't post/look on Follow Follow, so how am I supposed to know what it's about?

Your post of "Anybody going" wasn't exactly filled with information or facts now, was it?

can you not read fella ? you started the insults by telling me to fuck right off if im not mistaken.

Murray's made his mind up. He's selling up when the offer comes along, and we're no longer his top priority. If we ever were, that is.

But the fact remains, we're not going to change his mind. We need to spend our energy supporting the team, not lambasting the Board.

If we could generate a European night atmosphere every Saturday at Ibrox, it would help, I guarantee it.

Fuck right off yourself and get you're facts straight you keyboardhardman the protest is to do with the way David Murray is running the club look on follow follow every other post is about it you tit.

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=177295

Who the fuck are you bein wide with you tit ?

Calling him the keyboard hardman ?

Sure can, "fella".

My "fuck right off" was aimed at the prospect of people protesting, not at yourself.

Without trying to stir shyte, can I just say I stopped myself from typing obsceneties at you because of your post. You should maybe chose your words more appropriately before posting again in that case.

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL
Murray's made his mind up. He's selling up when the offer comes along, and we're no longer his top priority. If we ever were, that is.

But the fact remains, we're not going to change his mind. We need to spend our energy supporting the team, not lambasting the Board.

If we could generate a European night atmosphere every Saturday at Ibrox, it would help, I guarantee it.

yeah what a great attitude, let's sit on our hands and do nothing. as for you're european quote what a load of bull. the only thing that will help is when the chairman gives the manager sufficient funds to spend on players that we desperatley need.