Protest Tomorrow After The Match

Guest SHANKILL_LOYAL

I don't get it with some fans! What is Murray supposed to do at the moment? The transfer window is closed so we can't sign anyone anyway. We just need to roll the sleeves up and get on with it. Today wasn't great, but it's astart at least. As somebody already said would we rather have a Romanov in charge? Somebody that is going to ruin his club and couldn't care less

Peacefull protest is a way to show the board that the fans are not happy how things are being run. Although people are shouting Murray out, i am sure if he were to get off his high horse and instead of spewing spin. most fans would be happy if he stayed. He has to communicate with supporters instead of instead of having a press conference to run them down. He has to be seen to be facing up to the press who are repeatedly running our club down.

He has to let people see he cares what is going on.

Murray has forgotten how important the supporters are for our club.

He should never have made comments like Rangers are a very small part of my business but good for publicity.

He should not be seen to be stripping our club of it's assets while the standard on the field has gone into a nosedive

He has to give us answers to what is going on.

What's this the radio are spouting? about David is only giving le guen untill the end of the season to turn things around, and if he don't he's getting the chop.

Somebody shed some light on this

Sounds like drivel from your call. I wouldn't put too much into it.

I don't get it with some fans! What is Murray supposed to do at the moment? The transfer window is closed so we can't sign anyone anyway. We just need to roll the sleeves up and get on with it. Today wasn't great, but it's astart at least. As somebody already said would we rather have a Romanov in charge? Somebody that is going to ruin his club and couldn't care less

I think you're missing the point, this is not a knee-jerk reaction, this is about how DM has run our club into the ground for years now......he needs to put up some defence of the fans and put some serious cash up for the manager or get to f**k

Guest Bluetooth
they have their right to protest.....whats the problem with voicing their concerns??

Well go and phukkin protest somewhere else then cos real bears dont want phuk all to do with these whankers

Well go and phukkin protest somewhere else then cos real bears dont want phuk all to do with these whankers

Bluetooth if your whole contribution is going to be telling people to phk off then maybe you should do the same. This has always been a board that accepts meanings from both sides. You seem to think you are a better supporter than most but being a good supporter is being tollerant to all views. Please allow people to express their opinion and if you disagree change their view with discussion not abuse.

What's this the radio are spouting? about David is only giving le guen untill the end of the season to turn things around, and if he don't he's getting the chop.

Somebody shed some light on this

Aparently thats what was said mate. Don't understand it myself but hey aparently it doesnt matter what we rangers fans think anyway.All we are supposed to do is pay up and shut up. Quite frankly im getting sick of it. But as i said in this thread earlier i wont be at any protest as what i witnessed with my own eyes last night was disgracefull. There must be another solution that we can come up with that wont have the fans fighting amongst themselves.

A big thumsup to those protesting against Murray last night and not taking the bait from the anti-protesters

Real bears ha ha ha what a fuckin joke so you concider yourself a "real bear" because u dont protest??

No wonder there is a divide in the fans!!

Del.