That just sounds scary...

Agreed.

But the original takeover is subject to a police investigation. Is there no way of stalling things until we sort things out.

Not sure about this fans buy out, and would prefer some Bear friendly types to buy the Club in the meantime.

When there's more calm, we can all scope out what sort of fan ownership model we want etc.

But it'll be messy if we do it within a couple of weeks.

The narrative above doesnt suggest anything about a liquidation and pre-pack. Is there more from boss that backs this up ?

Also, what would be the benefit of liquidation and pre-pack ? They rid themselves of the debts when they dumped oldco into liquidation. I am not sure what the benefit to another liquidation is - it would be to avoid something, but what is there to avoid when it is only weeks since the oldco was placed into liquidation and all of its debts basically avoided ?

the only reason to do it is to cut costs or to pass ownership back to whyte.

Could Ticketus have decided to back Green to buy Rangers, then to pass on to then and finally sell on at a large profit to recoup their losses?

It crossed my mind.

I'm not usually a panic merchant, but the hiving off would appear to have been done before the criminal investigation was announced.

If Findlay has our interests at heart, it's now more than ever that he should look into ways of stalling what is happening before it's too late. Maybe it is too late.

Talk about being gang banged.

Two questions. Why and How?

I fear for the future.