Guest govansw1
If the fans bought Rangers tomorrow, where would the working capital come from?

The Fans as owners would elect board of directors to run the Club who would be tasked with answering your question.

If there are RangersUnite folk reading please correct me if I am wrong.

The Fans as owners would elect board of directors to run the Club who would be tasked with answering your question.

That's all good and well but there still needs to be working capital to run the club. Money just doesn't come out of thin air. Appointing directors will not just fill the bank accounts.

Jeez are you Green, why can't we get a straight answer out of people surrounding this club.

Where is the funding to take the club forward coming from?

Its not rocket science if you have a full business plan drawn up to take to a bank for a credit facility it must be on that.

Guest govansw1
I have mate, are you behind Brown? Because until I get full names and money he's no better than Green.

No. I am just a supporter who believes in Fan Ownership. I want to help The Rangers FC financially but can't do it on my own.

Re that Celtic-man: The poster with a bit of background info says McKenna isn't involved here.

EDIT: Matter of fact, it is actually said that was a smoke-screen to get Green's asking price.

He then goes on to say he trusts him and wouldn't have a problem with him.

If Wimbledon can start a team from scratch, then surely we can do something with Rangers?

That would be a team without history then. Unless we can coax the SFA into us buying the Rangers history like the Italian FA did with Fiorentina. I would have my doubts right now.

Indeed. Some people simply have friends even from behind the enemy lines. There is no one formula/blueprint/template for being a Rangers supporter.

He may be his pal but he should be no where near Ibrox and I still believe he's involved with Brown.