Sit the f#^ker down and don't get up until the deal is thrashed out, then go shouting to the papers. Have none of them learned from TBK or Walter&Co running to the papers won't make a blind bit of difference to hard nosed business men like Green.

I think you're over-estimating John Brown's business acumen here. I was only making the point that he is quoted as having met with and spoken to Green this week. I doubt Brown is the answer to our problems, however he does seem to have spoken to and been rebuffed by Green before speaking to the media.

Sit the f#^ker down and don't get up until the deal is thrashed out, then go shouting to the papers. Have none of them learned from TBK or Walter&Co running to the papers won't make a blind bit of difference to hard nosed business men like Green.

Lets be honest.....between McColl, Park and any of the other wealth folk mentioned recently, I'm pretty sure they could stump up £10-12m nae bother.

to paraphrase the Godfather "Make CG an offer he can't refuse".

Failing that CG needs to come out with clear decisive information about where he plans to take the club & how he plans to do it. I couldn't give a toss about the identity of the investors - providing that the financials and the plans are in place to run & progress the club. Until such time as that happens, the fans will grow more & more skeptical, and those wishing to kick us will get more & more brutal.

It's time for all cards on the table - finish this came once & for all.

You are a consortium and want to buy Rangers. Do you really send in John Brown to discuss it and find out the price? Do you really turn round and get someone who was backing another consortium a week ago to front it? The whole thing stinks.

Got to agree with this.

Surely we don't have to put our faith in this.

Lets be honest.....between McColl, Park and any of the other wealth folk mentioned recently, I'm pretty sure they could stump up £10-12m nae bother.

to paraphrase the Godfather "Make CG an offer he can't refuse".

Failing that CG needs to come out with clear decisive information about where he plans to take the club & how he plans to do it. I couldn't give a toss about the identity of the investors - providing that the financials and the plans are in place to run & progress the club. Until such time as that happens, the fans will grow more & more skeptical, and those wishing to kick us will get more & more brutal.

It's time for all cards on the table - finish this came once & for all.

Agree mate both sides have to come out with all the info, is McKenna still involved with Brown he's not saying he isn't and that for me is a deal breaker I don't want a Mhank anywhere near Ibrox.

Agree mate both sides have to come out with all the info, is McKenna still involved with Brown he's not saying he isn't and that for me is a deal breaker I don't want a Mhank anywhere near Ibrox.

EVERYONE is talking about "transparency".....yet how many potential bidders are actually being transparent???

Re that Celtic-man: The poster with a bit of background info says McKenna isn't involved here.

EDIT: Matter of fact, it is actually said that was a smoke-screen to get Green's asking price.

Edited by der Berliner

If the fans bought Rangers tomorrow, where would the working capital come from?

Every fan's bank account will be networked directly to one-another and to the club, so your money is mine, mine is yours and all our money is the club's. :tu:

Or something like that.... :D