From someone on FF, I don't know him or how reliable this is but he seems to knore more than most. Hong_Kong_Ranger http://www.rangers.hk

Bears,

I mentioned this in another thread, but thought it should be something that everyone sees immediately as it might get lost and missed by people.

I have spoken to Bomber this morning and he has a number of press interviews, etc this morning where further details of his backers and plans for the club will come out.

I think they will start at 9am this morning, so listen and watch out. BBC, Sky, STV, Radio, newspapers, everyone has been lined up.

This is the only show in town and we need to back this 100%.

He already has the support of many of our heroes, such as Goram, Laudrup, Amoruso & Albertz and more will follow. Donald Findlay QC is also on board.

Incidentally, I mentioned to Bomber about the planned protest tonight and he wanted me to pass on to everyone that he will be in attendance.

So if anyone wants to ask him any questions directly they can tonight.

He will also make sure the press are there tonight, so if you can get along, do so and we can send out a very powerful message to Charles Green that we want our club back.

So you know it's his groups plan to engage with all the fan groups, supporters clubs, associations - everyone.

Obviously, he talked to Green before, as it was said.

On a sidenote, we have to hand in documents by Friday to the SFA, stating our facts and figures and showing that we are fit and proper for their membership - oh the irony. I wonder whether any new owner will meet that deadline, or whether the SFA wouild be kind enough to extend it.

The way this goes on, we'll have a club owned by Rangers men at the end of the months, a club without many players, and a club with no membership in any association and league - for the time being.

Again stop talking to the papers (endless interviews give me strength) talk to Green he's the only one that matters, or are you trying to get him out on the cheap like the rest of the Rangers guys to roll into town

Isn't Brown quoted as having spoken to Green on monday and asking him to name his price? What more can he do?

Isn't Brown quoted as having spoken to Green on monday and asking him to name his price? What more can he do?

Sit the f#^ker down and don't get up until the deal is thrashed out, then go shouting to the papers. Have none of them learned from TBK or Walter&Co running to the papers won't make a blind bit of difference to hard nosed business men like Green.

You are a consortium and want to buy Rangers. Do you really send in John Brown to discuss it and find out the price? Do you really turn round and get someone who was backing another consortium a week ago to front it? The whole thing stinks.

You are a consortium and want to buy Rangers. Do you really send in John Brown to discuss it and find out the price? Do you really turn round and get someone who was backing another consortium a week ago to front it? The whole thing stinks.

I don't disagree, it's shambolic.

It does seem strange but maybe he's just pissed off like the rest of us and has found out no one else is doing anything to try and save us at present. It might not come to anything but why would he put his legend status on the line to make a fool of himself or be used by someone else and get backing of other legends is there wasn't anything in it?