John Brown and his backers

No it's a big secret along with all the bad stuff he knows about Green but can't tell us because, well because it's so bad.

And we have to buy the club with our donations which will give us a vote (on god knows what but we get a vote) but no actual share in the club just a vote. I wasn't there last night but he must have been reading this of a beer mat surely.

Ok then Brown here's my tenner I vote your talking pish what do I win, I'm sure it's not a watch.

Why the secrecy in respect of the backers? I could understand Green not wanting to divulge this prior to the CVA being agreed/rejected because of the HMRC issue, but now that we have a newco, why would anyone have any objection to being named?

For the record, I would love for any true Rangers man (Yes I know all about the track record of the two previous 'Rangers' men that owned the club!) to buy the newco from Green, but like everyone else, I am sick to death of all of the talking in the media. If you are serious about buying the club John, then get on the phone to Green and agree on a price!

Why the secrecy in respect of the backers? I could understand Green not wanting to divulge this prior to the CVA being agreed/rejected because of the HMRC issue, but now that we have a newco, why would anyone have any objection to being named?

For the record, I would love for any true Rangers man (Yes I know all about the track record of the two previous 'Rangers' men that owned the club!) to buy the newco from Green, but like everyone else, I am sick to death of all of the talking in the media. If you are serious about buying the club John, then get on the phone to Green and agree on a price!

I am not sure where this notion that the two previous owners were "Rangers men".

SDM wasnt even a FOOTBALL man and the first club he tried to sign was Ayr United - he was no more a Rangers man than he was an Ayr man.

That is a complete red herring.

Exactly. As for the identity of investors ... well, I usually leave the field of conspiracy to others, but just imagine this fair country of Scotland and its current state, and a big or well known businessman who loves us, but would put his company in jeopardy if he openly declares for us. Would he want to be named? Same would apply to an Irish investor, be it from the Republic and or Northern Ireland. Just as food for thought. There are always various reasons why investors or backers are not being named, or do not want to be named. Coming to think of it, that shadowy figure behind the Scum is pretty shadowy indeed as well.