Rangers Players You've Disliked

Yeah, yeah, we've way more important matters to worry about currently, but fuck it, my heads bursting and I've not spoken about football, real football, players and grounds and tactics and stuff for what feels like years.

So, following my article about Naismith and my defence of him on this site, and the subsequent anger many others feel towards the players that have left rather than bottle it up or discuss it rationally, here's where you can let it out. All the vitriol, anger, built up frustration you've got about someone who played for Rangers, this is the point to air it. I declare an amnesty, we're in strange times, no league, hardly any players, unknown owners, it's a good time to get it off your chest.

I'll start. Gary fuckin Stevens. A stamp collecting, floppy haired, over rated, overpaid, 'full back'. Well full backs can defend, well good ones could and he couldn't, oh but he could run around a lot, up and down, an athlete he was apparently. Well so fuck, his crossing was shit, he couldn't tackle, he couldn't even foul properly. And that fuckin hair. And everyone thought he was brilliant, he wasn't, he was fuckin ordinary, ORDINARY. And he collected stamps, what the fuck, this was the late 1980s not the 1930s! And that passback, that fuckin passback, LOOK BEHIND YOU YA FUCKER, IT'S A CUP FINAL, JOE MILLER IS SHIT, HE'S ONE OF THE WORST CELTIC PLAYERS EVER, EVER, AND YOU JUST MADE HIM A FUCKIN HERO, AND RUINED MY SUMMER, RUINED IT. WHAT THE FUCK, JUST CLEAR IT YA WANKER, IT'S NOT HARD, BOOT IT TO FUCK, REALLY HARD. BASTARD. Oh you can go back to blow-drying your hair and searching for penny blacks, i've got to face tims at work and girlfriends brothers ya prick.

There's other stuff too, probably. I've been carrying that load for a while.

The OP is rather harsh on Gary Steven IMO.

Players that I've disliked....

Fernando Ricksen

Kevin Muscat. Just a thug

El Hadj Diouf. How this vile fool was allowed to wear the blue jersey and almost derail our title challenge with one man circus, is beyond me.

Allan Johnson. He was uTter gash. A winger that couldn't beat a man...yip...very good

Edited by Max Rebo's Big Blue Nose

John Brown as I've mentioned elsewhere.

Inviting friends and family along to a very small POTY dinner and expecting the supporters club to pay. Blanking fans when being introduced to them by the Goalie. There's other stuff as well....