Rangers Players You've Disliked

can't say I've ever hated a rangers player.

Hate is maybe to strong a word but we all have players we rate , dont rate or just cant take too for whatever reason.

The title thread says Rangers players you dislike, I dislike Webster as a player but do not hate him as a man .

Likewise I cant say ive ever hated a Rangers player . Well maybe Mo Johnstone , untill he scored that late winner against the mhanky mob. :)

Take a brave man to chin Big Dave, he was huge.

I did come to hate Chris Burke due to his constant diving, it really did my nut in. Was accused of being a bigot on RM for that.

If I'm honest - and I think most fans who tuned out in the 80s pre-Souness would have to admit this - I couldn't stand it when McCoist's name was read out on the team sheet. Just typed 'team shite' there, which is equally accurate. At least he proved me well wrong.

I've never hated any Rangers players.

Worst signing (IMO): Michael Ball, signed for £6m (?) on high wages & spent most of the time injured. Wasn't he tipped as Englands best LB? Fucking useless & injury prone.

Hate is maybe to strong a word but we all have players we rate , dont rate or just cant take too for whatever reason.

The title thread says Rangers players you dislike, I dislike Webster as a player but do not hate him as a man .

Likewise I cant say ive ever hated a Rangers player . Well maybe Mo Johnstone , untill he scored that late winner against the mhanky mob. :)

havent really disliked any either.

didn't rate quite a few.

I'm going to add Cammy Fraser to my list. I was in the Govan the day he 'gestured' to us. He later grew a moustache, having shaved it off on joining Rangers as we banned them, but Souness came and the rule was relaxed. See, we let the facial hair rule slide and 25 years later we're bankrupt and destitute, well I blame Cammy Fraser.

$(KGrHqZ,!hQE7RO7bjm4BO8llfcnU!~~60_35.JPG

Malcolm Robertson had a belter to be fair, whoever he was.

Valentine, Konterman, Ricksen.

And you know what? I resented Wullie a wee bit for edging out Alex Scott. Wish there had been subs in those days. Keep the two of them. Nigthmare for fullbacks

You know what, about Cammy F.

I too thought he was total shit, and though I missed the (I think) St Mirren game where he celebrated scoring with the V sign, under Souness he became superb.

And I watched the home game against Inter Milan the other day and thought he looked brilliant there, as well.