Green gets it spot on

Guest bluebell12

Braveheart speech it might have been Green, but I was sitting here in tears listening to a good Rangers man pour his heart out. He IS and always be something your not and that is a true blue. You have shown the fans no respect and we have every right not to trust you. How long has it took you to name this consortium of yours? Funny that we still don't know. You have changed from Sevco 5088, to Sevco Scotland Ltd, to RFC 2012. You have provided no proof of ownership and are basically a charlatan. If you said to John Brown "I'll turn this place to dust, it will be rubble before i'm finished with it", if this is true, I have a wee message for you: This is Glasgow we're in, this is OUR club, if you think you can come here and try to dupe us, I can assure you that we will not stand for it. We will hunt you down and expose you for what you are.

Braveheart speech it might have been Green, but I was sitting here in tears listening to a good Rangers man pour his heart out. He IS and always be something your not and that is a true blue. You have shown the fans no respect and we have every right not to trust you. How long has it took you to name this consortium of yours? Funny that we still don't know. You have changed from Sevco 5088, to Sevco Scotland Ltd, to RFC 2012. You have provided no proof of ownership and are basically a charlatan. If you said to John Brown "I'll turn this place to dust, it will be rubble before i'm finished with it", if this is true, I have a wee message for you: This is Glasgow we're in, this is OUR club, if you think you can come here and try to dupe us, I can assure you that we will not stand for it. We will hunt you down and expose you for what you are.

Teary eyed over a ranting drunk?

Dear.

Guest bluebell12
Teary eyed over a ranting drunk?

Dear.

Couldn't help it the other night. Sat here greetin and halfway through my internet credit ran out. I wasn't drunk then, don't know if bomber was though. It really is heartbreaking watching it all go on. I'm no drunk just now either.

Couldn't help it the other night. Sat here greetin and halfway through my internet credit ran out. I wasn't drunk then, don't know if bomber was though. It really is heartbreaking watching it all go on. I'm no drunk just now either.

I hate this phrase generally, but man up. There is still a club to support under whatever owners.

Guest bluebell12
I hate this phrase generally, but man up. There is still a club to support under whatever owners.

Sorry, but female here. Problem is I don't just want the club to survive, I want to be playing at Ibrox too.

Sorry, but female here. Problem is I don't just want the club to survive, I want to be playing at Ibrox too.

Who said we're going anywhere other than Ibrox? Apart from scaremongers that think Green wants to turn it into a Tescos or something.

Guest bluebell12
Who said we're going anywhere other than Ibrox? Apart from scaremongers that think Green wants to turn it into a Tescos or something.

I don't trust him. If he didn't hide so much, chances are I might not feel this way. The Front facade of Ibrox is listed (including the newer additions to it) as we know so a Tesco's wouldn't happen and there would be no point in building flats in that area either.

I don't trust him. If he didn't hide so much, chances are I might not feel this way. The Front facade of Ibrox is listed (including the newer additions to it) as we know so a Tesco's wouldn't happen and there would be no point in building flats in that area either.

Exactly, so what financial benefit would there be to just let Ibrox rot especially considering the money spent acquiring it and the other assets?

You may not like him as a character but think of the finances, Rangers ceasing to become a football club would not gain Green or any of the investors anything.

Guest bluebell12
Exactly, so what financial benefit would there be to just let Ibrox rot especially considering the money spent acquiring it and the other assets?

You may not like him as a character but think of the finances, Rangers ceasing to become a football club would not gain Green or any of the investors anything.

I do know that if land is left to become derelict, say for a couple of years, plans can be submitted to the council for redevelopment. They could argue to the council saying, "if you let us build this, you would gain x amount in taxes, whereas the land is unoccupied at present and you are gaining nothing, therefore it would be beneficial to permit these plans etc". Doesn't mean it will be granted straight off, but persevere and it is possible.