Green gets it spot on

Who said we're going anywhere other than Ibrox? Apart from scaremongers that think Green wants to turn it into a Tescos or something.

our stadium is a grade A listed building. no chance of it being turned into a supermarket.

I do know that if land is left to become derelict, say for a couple of years, plans can be submitted to the council for redevelopment. They could argue to the council saying, "if you let us build this, you would gain x amount in taxes, whereas the land is unoccupied at present and you are gaining nothing, therefore it would be beneficial to permit these plans etc". Doesn't mean it will be granted straight off, but persevere and it is possible.

Sounds like an awful lot of trouble, waiting and grief for something that 'could' happen.

yeah listed buildings never sit empty infill they burn down.

oh wait there's one on the same road as ibrox that's done that recently.

anyway less than 1000 season books sold so far, as I say green is utterly screwed.

or in actual fact its the club that are screwed

yeah listed buildings never sit empty infill they burn down.

oh wait there's one on the same road as ibrox that's done that recently.

anyway less than 1000 season books sold so far, as I say green is utterly screwed.

I have no iea ho many have been sold but forgive me if i take what you say about Green with a pinch of salt mate.

Edited by CumbernauldGers