Green gets it spot on

Mate how do you still have the brass neck to even talk about Green? How many things have you got wrong or just made, time and time again you have been shown up.

people say this to me but when I ask for examples I never get any.

do you have any?

I make the odd mistake like anyone of course.

The consortium includes, Zeus Capital, Chris Morgan, a UK-based businessman representing family trusts; Glenmuir, the renowned Scottish clothing company, Alessandro Celano of Blue Pitch Holdings, Jude Allen, Mazen Houssami, Elias Kaisar and Mr Jean Haddad.

Does anyone know anything about these?

I notice Leggo says Glenmuir is part of Zeus Capital.

Who are Blue Pitch Holdings?

people say this to me but when I ask for examples I never get any.

do you have any?

I make the odd mistake like anyone of course.

You said he and his group would not take over as they had no money.

You said they would not apply for an SFL lisence.

You said he was in with CW.

Wages getting paid.

You have made up several other things that have been wrong. No more bites from me mate you have no credability when it comes to this.

only while green remains.

Just as long as the next owner is deemed acceptable by you and your boyfriends on FF, you mean?

Otherwise, you'll stamp your little foot and scream until the next guy is similarly forced out.

I wish GS would stop this highly tiresome, "Anyone who isn't Paul Murray, oh yes and Brian Kennedy, err I mean Walter Smith & Jim McColl, oops I mean John Brown has no business owning the club".

That type of stuff goes down a storm over you-know-where but I really am tired of seeing it forced down everyone's throat on here.

You said he and his group would not take over as they had no money.

You said they would not apply for an SFL lisence.

You said he was in with CW.

Wages getting paid.

You have made up several other things that have been wrong. No more bites from me mate you have no credability when it comes to this.

I didn't say he wouldn't take over. I said he wouldn't get a cva and I said he didn't have the cash for one yet. I said I thought he would get enough.

I was joking about the spl licence and said so.

I'm not sure I said he wouldn't pay the wages either tbh. I know I said several times on here or ff that he wouldnt run out of cash for a few months at least.

I was wrong about the ticketus deal standing up in court certainly.