Green gets it spot on

What fortune is there to be made by killing the club then? There maybe is if you believe conspiracies about property developers, but very little about the current market, the area Rangers are in etc points towards those schemes actually making financial sense.

Staying with the Braveheart theme, we need to unite the 'clans' and get behind the current owners, there is not even another offer on the table. IF that changes then is the time to rise up and be heard. Anyway enough of this Jacobean pish, NO SURRENDER to the SFA, SPL, SFL and bampots trying to undermine our recovery.

many many CEOs and chairmen do all sorts of things for their clubs benefit.

Stuart Milne for example puts in hard cash to keep Aberdeen afloat.

That be the same Stewart Milne who is trying to get Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire Councils to pay for the new sheepdome? Where the f*&k is his "sporting integrity" claim when he wants the Council Taxpayers to subsidise his club which is a financial basketcase due to the incompetence and financial vandalism of him and his fellow directors?

that's the thing. this is the real world. none of these guys is on the net and many supported Murray to the hilt.

I've never seen anything like it.

Ok mate that not what i have come accross. MOst Gers fans i know say they will watch Green and co very close but are giving him a chance as he has stepped up. And they have seen through the made up stuff.

Ok mate that not what i have come accross. MOst Gers fans i know say they will watch Green and co very close but are giving him a chance as he has stepped up. And they have seen through the made up stuff.

fair enough. I've been a little surprised myself.

Staying with the Braveheart theme, we need to unite the 'clans' and get behind the current owners, there is not even another offer on the table. IF that changes then is the time to rise up and be heard. Anyway enough of this Jacobean pish, NO SURRENDER to the SFA, SPL, SFL and bampots trying to undermine our recovery.

Agree with all of what you are saying apart from ... Jacobean? It would be Jacobite, if I assume correctly, and that was 500 years after Wallace and Co.. And matter of fact, it was something different entirely.

What fortune is there to be made by killing the club then? There maybe is if you believe conspiracies about property developers, but very little about the current market, the area Rangers are in etc points towards those schemes actually making financial sense.

Ask Craig Shyte

Many (though not all) property developers tend to play the long game often holding on to sites for decades before they make their moves. It's a great time in the present economic cycle to gather sites for future development if you have the funds to do so.

But I doubt that is what's at play here though.

Apart from selling off the stadium and training ground there's not much more, if anything Green can take out the club.

I doubt he would get much more back than what his consortium have already put in for the assets as they stand . A debt free Rangers winning trophys again will be what puts cash in Greens pocket . He will sell the club on at a decent profit .