Green gets it spot on

Apart from selling off the stadium and training ground there's not much more, if anything Green can take out the club.

I doubt he would get much more back than what his consortium have already put in for the assets as they stand . A debt free Rangers winning trophys again will be what puts cash in Greens pocket . He will sell the club on at a decent profit .

A sale and leaseback could deliver a stunning rate of return and a securitisation could deliver a whopping instant profit for the initial leaseholder.

A sale and leaseback could deliver a stunning rate of return and a securitisation could deliver a whopping instant profit for the initial leaseholder.

I doubt he would be around long enough if he tried that little trick to collect any rate of return, he would be chased all the way back to yorkshire

Green might be a lot of things but I doubt he's stupid or brave enough to try that .

I doubt he would be around long enough if he tried that little trick to collect any rate of return, he would be chased all the way back to yorkshire

Green might be a lot of things but I doubt he's stupid or brave enough to try that .

It would be done and dusted long before anyone had a clue what happened.

The same was said about whyte and yet he is still walking around leading the high life and nobody has laid a glove on him

The same was said about whyte and yet he is still walking around leading the high life and nobody has laid a glove on him

Someone could do whatever they want to this club and aside from a Dingwall moronic rally, nobody would really do anything. This wouldn't happen in other countries.

I remember watching a quality documentary on the Lazio Ultras, the Irriducibili, and they are actively involved in the running of the club and basically hound the club when things are not going the correct way. That sort of thing just doesn't happen here. When things were going bad for Lazio, the Irriducibili took to the streets and training ground chanting about the 'mercenaries' and let's just say the club had to act on it and shape up their act.

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

To be replaced by who exactly , TBK's with their no money option , the jakey broon who is more than happy to jump into bed with gangsters and septic supporters and the sun as long as he,s guarenteed a pay day , so who exactly do you want him replaced by because every so called Rangers man is hding behind their couchs muttering " Rangers I,M no rangers man "

It is I am a Rangers man until 3 miill after that I blame someone else.

It would be done and dusted long before anyone had a clue what happened.

Unfortunately your probably right .

I was meaning more about the backlash after such actions, that would follow him back to yorkshire or wherever he tried to hide.

He already made comments about his kids being affected by all this, im not talking about violence , I mean the avalanche of cyber attacks he and his family would come under .

I really dont think he would be stupid or brave enough to try it. Ofcourse like you said Whyte fucked us over but that doesnt mean Green will do likewise.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil