Lafferty goes to Sion

I have always thought Lafferty's next stop would be Norway. His constant cupping his head in his hands after losing possession was uncannily similar to Edvard Munch's, 'the Scream'.

Well, Switzerland it is for bjg Kyle. Sincerely, I hope his next shit is a Toblerone.

We won't really miss him on the field but his transfer value would have been welcome. I suppose if you've got a bird that costs a fortune to keep then the signing on fee will be much needed.

Backed this prick to the point of almost coming to blows with my mates. :facepalm:

Agreed. I said for ages lets give him chance after chance because he could be a good striker, we saw glimpes of it between his stupity then he jogs off at the first chance.

Im not one to get personal on people but Ive no time for Lafferty at all and his career will fizzle out like Boyds did.