The rat speaks again with more excuses

Pot... Kettle??,, you have called Bomber a jakie in every thread on here.

you have also insulted legends that used to play for our club..

all because they dont agree with you about green??,,, common realistic debates please

Is John Brown on this forum?

Pot... Kettle??,, you have called Bomber a jakie in every thread on here.

you have also insulted legends that used to play for our club..

all because they dont agree with you about green??,,, common realistic debates please

Where to start with this, unlike you I've meet a lot of so called Rangers legends, they still put their trousers on one leg at a time just like rest of us and the sun doesn't shine out of their arse in the morning. I've also meet true Rangers legends and believe me John Brown doesn't deserve to breath the same air as these guys never mind be held in the same esteem.

Common realistic debate is grounded on fact and I've seen very little fact used when it comes to the Green debate, pot....kettle and all that crap.

And anther thing as I'm on the subject, can you give me a list of these Legends I've insulted as you seem to be taking a keen interest in my posts it shouldn't be to hard for you, and Mr Brown doesn't count because he ain't no Legend.

Edited by GovanAllan

And anther thing as I'm on the subject, can you give me a list of these Legends I've insulted as you seem to be taking a keen interest in my posts it shouldn't be to hard for you, and Mr Brown doesn't count because he ain't no Legend.

Super Ally? The aquaduct? :devil::D

Edited by 54andcounting

Where to start with this, unlike you I've meet a lot of so called Rangers legends, they still put their trousers on one leg at a time just like rest of us and the sun doesn't shine out of their arse in the morning. I've also meet true Rangers legends and believe me John Brown doesn't deserve to breath the same air as these guys never mind be held in the same esteem.

Common realistic debate is grounded on fact and I've seen very little fact used when it comes to the Green debate, pot....kettle and all that crap.

Its not a delibarte verge into your posts. its just I had just replied to see you call him a jakie again, and next post i read is you yapping pish again.

anyways, sorry mr big, you make some very bold presumtions about me there.

anyways, im no want to play a game of who has the biggest dick, or who supports rangers the most.

Can i ask, whats your opinion on findlay?,, why is he backing brown?,, do you think he is a idiot/jakie too?

Its not a delibarte verge into your posts. its just I had just replied to see you call him a jakie again, and next post i read is you yapping pish again.

anyways, sorry mr big, you make some very bold presumtions about me there.

anyways, im no want to play a game of who has the biggest dick, or who supports rangers the most.

Can i ask, whats your opinion on findlay?,, why is he backing brown?,, do you think he is a idiot/jakie too?

Tut tut another one making it personal today you can't help yourselves can you, if your going to have a pop at me mate expect to get it straight back.

Still waiting on this list of Legends and Findlay is an excellent QC, I'm sure he and Brown are good friend from their time at Rangers and on the after dinner circuit and he's helping out an old friend wrongly IMO as he's the chairman of another club.

Tut tut another one making it personal today you can't help yourselves can you, if your going to have a pop at me mate expect to get it straight back.

Still waiting on this list of Legends and Findlay is an excellent QC, I'm sure he and Brown are good friend from their time at Rangers and on the after dinner circuit and he's helping out an old friend wrongly IMO as he's the chairman of another club.

Really? i dont see where i offended you, except telling you im not here to debate about who has met the most legends.. ( your words,, not mine )

Ok, some common ground we both agree Findlay is a excellent QC,, do you really think he would risk things on bs,, or risk his good reputation as a QC to back a friend?, without thinking he has a chance of winning?