The ironic thing is that those who dont or wont under CG , are apparently salavating at the thought of doing it under Bomber , Rangers Fc seems to have been forgotten in this war

Yeah, it seems that there's a lot of things being forgotten about by all sides, including a plan.

I'm not allowing anyone to speak for me. I'm just looking at the situation dispassionately. From memeory TBK were waiting a couple of years before looking at a share issue and even that may be on the early side. I know of plenty of people who don't fall into the anti-Green camp who would be unwilling to invest at thios point in time.

The ship needs to be steadied. It's a bit concerning that they are looking at a share issue at this point. Who do they feel is going to invest and why do they need the cash right now? Perhaps all will be revealed but it's not a good sign in my book.

I imagine the RFFF and the like have pushed the idea of a share issue when meeting him.

Now is as good a time as any, some people clearly will never change their minds.

Now isn't as good a time as any. Green needs to prove himself before many will invest. Forget about the anti-Green mob. THere's still a majority of the support out there but they need to see plans and a track record.

Green will have had this planned long before the RFFF meeting.

He told us himself he's here to see the club to share issue for the investors then he's off, and let somebody else take us on from there. Maybe with all the stick he's getting he wants out sooner rather than later and who can blame him.

what a guy. he's giving ally cash to spend and softening us up for acceptance of the transfer embargo at the same time.

Intetesting 7 days coming up I expect.

Is this another of your great claims, now what was the last one again? Green would not apply for the SFL, 5 min later the application is confirmed. Time to move on and troll about something else mate.

You'd think he would be concentrating on more pressing matters at present like being able to process DD and CC payments.

Have to agree with Bluedell a share issue this early would be suicidal and smacks of desperation.