* Met with Ally & squad (except USA players). Thanked them for coming back.

* Thanked them for being "morally upstanding people" for honouring contracts.

* Not trying to Marry Ally McCoist but wants good relationship, no problems

* Met with investors today, first visit to ibrox stadium for them

* Tomorrow will launch proposals for fans to buy shares

* Ally will be given cash to rebuild

* Lawyers will pursue the deserters, they have written to every PL club that these players are under contract

* Rangers will be in Europe before Norwhich, doesnt accept its for career move, "financial gain, no other reason".

* Can't say which league, presenting a dossier to the SPL chairmen on wednesday

* Can't compete with Walter for fans popularity but will do their ebst to answer all questions

Liking him more and more, come on Charles, make the traitors sweat even if you can't manage to win.

Full article now.

Charles Green claims Rangers manager Ally McCoist will be given funds to strengthen this summer and says those who have left the club were driven by money.

As chief executive of the newco at Ibrox, Green is attempting to bring stability back to the Old Firm giants.

He has, however, seen a number of players refuse to transfer their contracts to the newco and supporters contest the arrival of his consortium in Glasgow.

Green intends to see the job out, though, and is adamant that Gers boss McCoist will be backed in the transfer market.

He told Sky Sports News HD: "Absolutely. We printed a document in April, which has been made public through various leaks, which said clearly what we were going to go out and raise. Nothing has changed.

Lawyers

"The disappointment that we have is that a number of players have, for personal gain, tried to walk out. We saw the announcements today of two of them. Our lawyers will pursue these claims.

"We have written to every Premier League club and every Football League club in the UK, telling them that we see this as a breach of contract and don't accept the advice that the players have been given."

It was revealed on Monday that Steven Whittaker has signed for Premier League side Norwich City and that Kyle Lafferty has linked up with Swiss outfit FC Sion.

Both have suggested that they left Ibrox due to the uncertainty regarding which division the club will be playing in next season, but Green refuses to accept their reasoning.

He said: "If they want to play in Europe, that's never going to happen at the clubs they are signing for. If they were really looking at playing in Europe, then you would stay at Rangers and play.

Reality

"The reality is, before Norwich play in Europe, Rangers will be back in Europe. I don't accept that this is a career move. This is financial gain, no other reason."

Rangers are hoping to discover this week which league they will be competing in next season, but Green is reluctant to speculate on which division that may be.

He said: "What league will we be in? I couldn't tell you. There are lots of meetings to be had. My team and my board will present with me to the SPL chairman on Wednesday.

"I'm sure there are a number of SPL chairmen looking at the consequences. The financial positions are now very clear and without Rangers playing football somewhere, it's not just the effect on Rangers, it's the effect on Scottish football as a whole.

"I think the issue has gone long past just Rangers, it's the damage inflicted on Scottish football in total."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/7860483/Green-Funds-will-be-available

It's far too soon to ask fans to invest in shares. There will be virtually no take-up. Firstly they don't have the cash and secondly they need to have confidence in the new management of the club.

It's far too soon to ask fans to invest in shares. There will be virtually no take-up. Firstly they don't have the cash and secondly they need to have confidence in the new management of the club.

Now is as good a time as any, some people clearly will never change their minds.

Cant agree mate. We are starting to allow a small amount of fundamentalist (st) to speak on behalf of the majority of the support.

Another interview from the official site.

CHARLES GREEN says any questions about his stewardship of Rangers and the direction the club is heading in under him will be answered in the next seven days.

SPL clubs are due to formally vote on whether the club is granted access back into the top flight as a new company at Hampden Park on Wednesday.

Several have already announced they will rule against Gers and with an eight-to-four majority in favour of the Ibrox outfit required, acceptance looks highly unlikely at present.

Should the Light Blues be unsuccessful, it will then be determined whether the Light Blues will be admitted to the SFL instead and at what level.

Green knows he hasn't told supporters everything they want to hear as yet but maintains that has been with good reason and he has chosen his words carefully.

But he admits the time is coming to speak clearly and at the right moments and is looking for fans to remain patient for a little longer.

Green has this evening spoken exclusively to RangersTV.tv and you can see his interview for free now by registering at the website if you have not already done so.

He said: "People who know me well say I talk too much but in reality the fans are angry here because I haven't said enough.

"It's because I haven't answered all the questions but over the next seven days, all the questions will be answered.

"I will always understand why the fans are worried because of the Craig Whyte situation and issues before that with David Murray. That's not going to disappear overnight.

"It is still frustrating, nevertheless, but there are times when we can't say anything because it could prejudice what is being discussed and what is talked about behind the scenes.

"There's far too much of Scottish football being played out in the media rather than being played out in the boardrooms.

"Having come through the pain Rangers fans have in the last four months, having to wait another seven or eight days isn't too much to ask in my mind."

Green has spent much of the last fortnight speaking to chairmen of other SPL clubs to outline why he feels Rangers should be kept among Scottish football's elite.

And he feels people are now in a better position to make decisions with an enhanced understanding of the economic effects relegating the Light Blues would have.

Green added: "I know the chairmen will listen. The problem some of them have to a lesser degree than I have here is fan pressure.

"I said to a number of them over the weekend that if they're concerned about their fans, they should come to Ibrox for a week and sit in my chair.

"Fans are the lifeblood of all clubs and without them we have no product so we have to engage with them.

"A lot of the decisions that are going to be made in the next seven days are going to be made by other people.

"Rangers have clearly got some input into the decision-making process and the team and I are going to present to the SPL chairmen on Wednesday.

"We'll put forward our case that we think needs looking at. We think the important thing is Scottish football and we need to draw a line and move forward.

"There is now a clearer understanding of the implications of football without Rangers because remember, this is not just about Rangers not being in the SPL.

"Lord Carloway may even just withdraw the licence to play at all if we go back to the tribunal.

"There are some big decisions and none are more material than Rangers being excluded from the league and the financial incomes this club drives for the benefit of all Scottish clubs."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2829872

I'm pleased he doesn't seem a guy easily driven away.

what a guy. he's giving ally cash to spend and softening us up for acceptance of the transfer embargo at the same time.

Intetesting 7 days coming up I expect.

That was the first thing that came to my mind, he can't have it both ways.

what a guy. he's giving ally cash to spend and softening us up for acceptance of the transfer embargo at the same time.

Intetesting 7 days coming up I expect.

Who said he would accept the transfer embargo ? Green said he would give Ally money to spend, that sounds to me like he will not accept the embargo.

Would be a silly thing to say if he was trying to soften us up before accepting the ban. It would have the opposite effect and I don't think he's daft enough not to see that

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil