Ian Black agrees deal with Rangers

I admire Black's dig but that's where it ends. Diouf did nothing on the field, nor for our reputation. Black would be the same. He can't help himself and is too much of a loose cannon for me.

Black is different.

Nikica Jelavic is a special talent, who can shine at any level, up to and including the best tournament in international football. Black crippled him for no reason other than he couldn't deal with a player of real ability. While he may be modestly able to pass a ball (i would question even that accolade) his default position is the thuggish hacker whose day should have gone at the very latest in the late 90s.

After having watched Euro2012 it is depressing, to say the least, to see our rebuilding being built around players like that - cloggers, basically. We may have no choice but I'm not going to be happy about it.

Ally just wants to be able to put a team out on the park, I doubt philosophies are anywhere near top of his priorities.

Well, if it's that simple, there's no need to hire hackers, is there? 11 silky but wussy ball players will do.

A team that can win promotion fairly comfortably then.

Black would stand out in the lower divisions, however much of a hacker he is.

Black's a lot better than McCulloch.

Both players are at different stages of their career , Black at 27 years old is coming into the peak of his career and should hit his best form over the next couple of seasons, A good time to sign him I think .

Big jig is coming towards his final years but if he can stay fit and on form he will be priceless for us in the SFL.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Guest broxiblue

Im happy with him.While i despised him at Hearts,he is the sort of player we need to be able to compete in the middle of the pitch.

He is offering more in our hour of need than all our so called Rangers men who chose 30 pieces of silver over helping the club that gave them the lifestyle they have.

I think it mentioned he will not sign if we are in the 3rd division so it looks more and more like he may not sign. Regan and his Mafiosa will probably bulldose us into division 1 though. Green will accept thankfully.