3 Years Audited Accounts Required for Promotion to SPL

If we end up in SFL Div 1 and for example we finished in a league position that merited promotion to SPL for 2013/14 we may not be permitted because a newco requires 3 years audited accounts prior to admission.

Is that correct?

If we end up in SFL Div 1 and for example we finished in a league position that merited promotion to SPL for 2013/14 we may not be permitted because a newco requires 3 years audited accounts prior to admission.

Is that correct?

Doubt it...why would SPL clubs have bothered having a vote on it if that was the case.

The talk at the moment is all about Sky which is an unknown quantity as no-one knows what they will do. What is clearer is an estimation of the gate receipts they will lose without Rangers based on last and previous seasons. I gave up my Sky and ESPN when the sanctions were announced and made my reasons plain to Sky. They have e mailed me and lettered me to entice me back with a cracking 6 month deal. I will miss the Champions League games, the Spanish games and the EPL but I can live without them because the only ones that were must see were the Rangers games. No Rangers, no Sky and I am a grand a year better off which will go to RFC.

Guest Dutchy

Div 3 is where we'll be and where we should go. I've even been hearing some twitter comments that we shouldn't even be allowed backinto Scottish football, but I've a good idea that's septic, Hibs and sheep fans speaking.

The SFL clubs don't want us in the 1st div, so go to the 3rd and work pur way back to the SPL, by then, all registrations will be valid, certainly for the European games.

Not if we win the Scottish Cup though, providing we're allowed to play in that. It all depends how lang we're banned from playing in that competition, but that would have an effect on what sponsorship it could attract, so maybe just a year out of that.

Doubt it...why would SPL clubs have bothered having a vote on it if that was the case.

Todays vote was about transferring oldco share in SPL to newco and we wouldn't therefore require 3 years audited accounts. A yes vote today would have put us in SPL regardless.

I thought that the reason the corrupt bastards at the SPL would prefere us to go into the first division was for a quick return to the SPL, that would allow them to milk the money cow again.

If that's true about the 3 year accounts then have the SPL fucked up again ...