Price of a season ticket next year?

If that's what you want to pay fine but then expect the knock on to follow lots of jobs gone, we are still a SPL team no matter where we are playing, we have costs of a SPL team and I don't just mean the team wage, Auchenhowie & Ibrox aren't cheap to keep running.

See your point and taking that into consideration I personally would go a bit higher if I was buying a ST. But you cant expect the average Punter who makes the same amount as those working inside Ibrox or Murray Pk to be responsible for keeping others in jobs. Yes those who can afford it will pay another few quid per match to assist but not everyone could do so.

I cant see us getting full houses so top tiers in Broomloan and Copland would probably remain shut for a season and can be maintained as low cost as possible.

What arrangement does Queens Park have for maintaining Hampden? Is this paid on their behalf from the SFA?

The three new stands are very easy to maintain. Also they are very easy to moth ball for a year or two. It’s the main stand, it’s a wreck and has to have constant attention.

The ticket price is going to be a difficult one. I know rite now many are saying,”Yeah i’ll deffo buy”. If we go to div 3 and the prices stay the same, i honestly think amny will not buy. There’s a recession about to happen, add to these new bank fuck ups people will be wary of how they spend. Why pay for a top table when you get a shit seat next to the toilets.?

Fans can’t be expected to pay the full price, it’s not fair although i do understand why many want us to.

If we go to div three Ibrox will have crowds at around 18-22K on ave anyway

I actually think we can sell out next season, but only if the tickets are priced correctly. We'll have a young team and the sense if injustice and 'no surrender' attitude could shine through.

Guest Dutchy
the cost of running Ibrox and the training ground is high, that’s what worries me

It is a worry, true, but I heard someone on the radio last night saying that the costs of running a club in div 3 are tiny compared to running costs in the SPL. They didn't elaborate the point, but I do think that costs would be lower overall.

It is a worry, true, but I heard someone on the radio last night saying that the costs of running a club in div 3 are tiny compared to running costs in the SPL. They didn't elaborate the point, but I do think that costs would be lower overall.

I’m on about bricks and mortar not clerical costs mate

I actually think we can sell out next season, but only if the tickets are priced correctly. We'll have a young team and the sense if injustice and 'no surrender' attitude could shine through.

I've spoken to a lot of people about this, from die hard season ticket men to guys who go to as many games as they can afford/manage and all of them have said they will attend every match or attend more games than they might have had we been gearing up for another bore fest in the SPL. It will be a novelty at first but how long will the goodwill last? The first season will be fine, it's year two potentially in SFL Div2 that will be the real test. We'll have a budget to sign players capable of winning each league (presuming no transfer embargo) so I don't have any worries on that front The quicker we get back to the top table with our heads held high the better.

Guest Dutchy
I’m on about bricks and mortar not clerical costs mate

The truth is, I don't know what the cost are of running a club in the 3rd div are. I'm just trying ot be optomistic. I feel there will still be some money coming in from TV. Not a lot, but enough to pay reasonable players and council taxes.

It's time for those who love the club to show it. You are not really paying to watch East Fife any more than you are paying to watch Dunfermline, you are paying to support the Rangers.

If you think you are one of the people and the club is part of you then why would you deny the club money just because of who they are playing?

This is not a normal relegation, it's an anomaly that needs to be rectified as soon as possible. For that we need the full support.

If you want to save money due to the recession, don't go to away games - ever. Simple.

Oh yeah - and stop paying Sky £600 a year to watch other teams in another country...

I've spoken to a lot of people about this, from die hard season ticket men to guys who go to as many games as they can afford/manage and all of them have said they will attend every match or attend more games than they might have had we been gearing up for another bore fest in the SPL. It will be a novelty at first but how long will the goodwill last? The first season will be fine, it's year two potentially in SFL Div2 that will be the real test. We'll have a budget to sign players capable of winning each league (presuming no transfer embargo) so I don't have any worries on that front The quicker we get back to the top table with our heads held high the better.

I know where your coming from, but the reality is as soon as we're in SFL 3 and Sky significantly reduce the money on the table along with other sponsors, then the leagues will be revised and we'll end up at the top of a new structure within 2 years.

I hope the same people who are campaigning for us to restart in Div3 will also bear in mind that we'll need loyal support who back up their talk with money to see us through the next 4 years.

If we all pay the normal ST price, but the club pays the appropriate level of player wages until we're back in the top flight the club will be minted by the time we return. My plan for SFL3 would be to put a squad of good SFL1 quality players together until we reach that level (2 years); then sign decent quality SPL players in the push for promotion; then there should be enough money to build on that to make an SPL winning squad. As long as we continue to support.

I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's like when you get fed up winning too easily on a computer game, so you start over with a new guy that hasn't got all the power-ups to make it more of a challenge.