Murray's empire continues to crumble

Tax avoidance has to turn into tax evasion if they think they're entitled to bill you for the cash surely?

I'd say tax evasion is where you are deliberately settng out to not ppay tax by illegal means. I'm yet to be convinced that the EBT scheme falls into that category. It's not as if the use of it was hidden for example.

I'd say tax evasion is where you are deliberately settng out to not ppay tax by illegal means. I'm yet to be convinced that the EBT scheme falls into that category. It's not as if the use of it was hidden for example.
I agree, but at the same time can it be called a totally legal tax avoidance scheme if they're giving us such a huge bill now?

All a bit confusing in fairness.

I agree, but at the same time can it be called a totally legal tax avoidance scheme if they're giving us such a huge bill now?

All a bit confusing in fairness.

I am confused by this too as my understanding now is that they are not pursuing us but the individuals who benefited from it, therefore where did the huge tax amount come from? Was that the amount owed but now they are saying not from us?

I don't believe Murray has done anything to warrant jail. I believe Whyte should but doubt that he will.

You dont make fortunes like Murray has getting duped by shysters like Whyte, i reckon he knew exactly what he was getting us into but was backed into a corner by the bank. If Whyte is guilty of any crimes then Murray should be held to account.

You dont make fortunes like Murray has getting duped by shysters like Whyte, i reckon he knew exactly what he was getting us into but was backed into a corner by the bank. If Whyte is guilty of any crimes then Murray should be held to account.

Charged with what?