Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool

Another great display from Arsenal particularly in the 2nd half. Keeps them in the title hunt with a game in hand but Liverpool are a mess away from home.

To think many tipped them to win the league this season. They have went backwards fast. How the hell can Rafa not play Gerrard in centre midfield is mindblowing.

The premiership shaping up really nice at the moment with Utd on fire and Chelsea with them and Arsenal coming good also.

Man Utd v Chelsea a week on Sunday will be amazing then Chelsea v Arsenal a fortnight after that.

Didn't think Arsenal where that impressive, but only because Liverpool were so bad Arsenal never had to get out of second gear.

and what where the defence up to at Gallas goal. It wasn't like he made a great run from deep, he just ambled into the middle of the six yard box for a free header. :confused:

Arsenals defeat to est Ham last week put a huge dent in their title hopes but a fantastic performance yesterday and another couple of victories will give them the confidence to go on a decent run. The only down point at the minute with Arsenal is Thierry Henry, he just isn't scoring goals but the others are helping him out which is unusual at Arsenal. Usually if Henry doesn't score then no one does.

The only down point at the minute with Arsenal is Thierry Henry, he just isn't scoring goals but the others are helping him out which is unusual at Arsenal. Usually if Henry doesn't score then no one does.

He said on skysports website that he is suffering from the WC and not having a pre season.

This is where they also miss Bobby Pires and Ljungberg of the past, they would both add 15 goals each.

Rosicky and Hleb might get a few but they are needing Baptista and Freddie back for goals.

Freddie just doesn't do it anymore for the Gunners. I remember one season he must've scored about 15+ goals but since then that form hasn't returned. I'm desperate to see this Baptista in action but don't know why Wenger isn't picking him.

Also, Clichy looks a fantastic replacement for Cole.

Freddie just doesn't do it anymore for the Gunners. I remember one season he must've scored about 15+ goals but since then that form hasn't returned. I'm desperate to see this Baptista in action but don't know why Wenger isn't picking him.

Also, Clichy looks a fantastic replacement for Cole.

Baptista is still injured. Id gove Walcott a few games to see if he can score.

Clichy is practically Ashley Cole, there isnt much difference at all. The only bad thing is they only got 5 million for Cole when they should have got a lot more. But Billy Gallas is a massive signing but still think they should have got a bit more cash also with Gallas being 29 or 30.

Arsenal were good, but how poor were liverpool? Their away record so far is abysmal. Absolutely no chance of winning the Title. Top 5 is the best they can hope for

Your right there, Liverpool were poor.

Gerrard HAS to play centre midfield, he is the best in the world IMO in that role just now.

And upfront Bellamy would have got in about Arsenal more than Crouch so he should have played.

The fact that he won the Champions League in his first season is the only thing thats saving Benetiz at Liverpool. How any manager can justify changing his team almost 100 times in a row is beyond me. I know we live in the days now of big squads and rotation but he's taking the michael regarding it.

I actually had Liverpool down as one on my bets to win their league in my yearly European league accumulator. £100 bet to get me over £30000 back...got the 'Pool at 8-1...little did i know that it would all go pear shaped before xmas. Sounds famailiar doesn't it.

Malky