SPL give our prize money to Hearts

So why have we been continually beaten about not paying football debts?

Rapid Vienna are still owed from Jelavic and that is I believe about to be due for payment however Hearts money for Lee Wallace is not yet due which, makes all the tub-thumping about "stealing money from Scottish Football" seem rather redundant. Just another tactic used by the haters.

Rapid Vienna are still owed from Jelavic and that is I believe about to be due for payment however Hearts money for Lee Wallace is not yet due which, makes all the tub-thumping about "stealing money from Scottish Football" seem rather redundant. Just another tactic used by the haters.

In some cases it's a tactic, but in some cases people just don't know what they're talking about. They repeat misinformation that's being spread by the media, such as Rangers have been liquidated etc, etc, yada yada.

I know it's an aside but what about the money that Everton paid for Jelavic? Where did that go and if it was meant to be paid in instalments, does that come to the newco or go to pay the creditors of the oldco? If it's the former it would make a big difference to what we can do in the SFL.

I know it's an aside but what about the money that Everton paid for Jelavic? Where did that go and if it was meant to be paid in instalments, does that come to the newco or go to pay the creditors of the oldco? If it's the former it would make a big difference to what we can do in the SFL.

Oldco money if they get it.

Which also begs the question why the SFA won't let the oldco get monies due to it before paying the other clubs.

Stinks of double standards.

Edited by GovanAllan

All money due in as at 14 Feb, together with all debts owed out, are frozen inside the oldco, and as such have no bearing whatsoever on the newco.

So the SPL paying Hearts our prize money instead of paying it to D&P who then use it to pay creditors equally is actually pretty good for us as we can at least say Hearts got paid in full, which is as it should be i suppose.