Dorin is back in business

no but we can't play in the sfl without sfa approval.

That is true, we can't play ANYWHERE without SFA membership; but they have to decide our application on its merits, not on the basis of where we might play.

As GA says if they were to determine our application based on the fact that we have been accepted into SFL3 rather than SFL1 and not on the merits of the application itself, Rangers would have recourse to the Courts who would quickly set aside any such decison as with the transfer ban and/or UEFA would step in.

Gear up for Peterhead, Elgin and Montrose that's where we're going next season.

That is true, we can't play ANYWHERE without SFA membership; but they have to decide our application on its merits, not on the basis of where we might play.

As GA says if they were to determine our application based on the fact that we have been accepted into SFL3 rather than SFL1 amnd not on the merits of the application itself, Rangers would have recourse to the Courts who would quickly set aside any such decison as with the transfer ban and/or UEFA would step in.

Gear up for Peterhead, Elgin and Montrose that's where we're going next season.

I said this last night. we may need to take the sfa to court again to get membership.

I'm not convinced the sfa aren't daft enough to break the law twice and we know they have threatened refusal.

Guest albeartz

I'm not sure about this, as Jim Traynor said that would be an abuse of office - I don't believe they would want to tarnish their name even further.

I said this last night. we may need to take the sfa to court again to get membership.

It is a POSSIBILITY but if Regan isn't a dead duck now he certainly would be then.

Provided our application satisfies the normal criteria for membership, I don't see how it can be refused. Whatever you think of Green, he is certainly not a barra boy like Whyte; and I don't think he would get that wrong.

From SSN, not sure if it's already been posted:

Dorin Goian is targeting an Ibrox departure after the Rangers newco was voted into the third division of Scottish football.

The defender's revelation marks a big U-turn after he vowed to remain at the financially-stricken club on Friday.

The Romanian, who joined Rangers from Palermo last summer, had pledged to stay if the club were allowed into the First Division.

But he quickly announced his intention to quit after 25 Scottish Football League clubs voted to admit Charles Green's Rangers in the bottom tier.

No question

Goian told Romanian media: "I am not playing at the fourth level - there's no question of that.

"I am on my way back and I will meet the president of the club and I will learn more.

"My agent has already spoken with other teams but nothing has been agreed yet.

"I would have stayed if it was the First Division - but not this."

No surprise really, no chance he would stay at that level.