Dorin is back in business

Goian won't be the only one to leave. If we're playing in Division 3 we'll lose most of our remaining 1st team squad. Boca, Edu, Bedoya and others will all be offski.

Spot on...hope we have a decent squad of youngsters to take us out of that league at the first time of asking.

It will be a total new start..............................if we play in the 3rd Division?

I'm not so sure it's all over and done with. The SFA & SPL might backtrack and try to keep us in the SPL then relegate us to Division 1.

goians not worth much if anything in our situation.

Nah, we'll be lucky to get a penny. I'll be expecting Green to agree to the same as he did with Ortiz which is just tearing up his contract via mutual consent.

I can't blame Goian at all.

My decision is made easier by the fact that I reckon his best days were already behind him when he signed, and his drop off in form at the end of last season was dramatic. I certainly feel sorry for him having his personal and family life disrupted, but as to effect on the pitch this is one we can absorb.

Its just too big a step down for international players. You can see them droping 1 division, maybe 2 at the most.

Makes you wonder what kind of squad we are going to have. To get back up we're going to need 1 or 2 senior players to be there. McCulloch id imagine is one and for his loyality may go down as the most important Rangers captain in history.

Makes you wonder if there is any ex player out there who would come back and give us 3 seasons to cement their legendary status - Barry Ferguson perhaps!