SPL titles: Would you mind if they were stripped?

I was visiting mum tonight took the wife as you do uncle and auntie were there as well...few bevvys taxi home (about an hour ago) wife falls out taxi fleeing (again) help upstairs to bed have to undress her cause she's incapable whilst all this is going on she says 'you're wanting sex, don't you' suddenly my penis is becoming erect and I'm thinking 'yeah...I do want sex' then she tells me to wait til morning...bastard.

Can't wait til morning.

I was visiting mum tonight took the wife as you do uncle and auntie were there as well...few bevvys taxi home (about an hour ago) wife falls out taxi fleeing (again) help upstairs to bed have to undress her cause she's incapable whilst all this is going on she says 'you're wanting sex, don't you' suddenly my penis is becoming erect and I'm thinking 'yeah...I do want sex' then she tells me to wait til morning...bastard.

Can't wait til morning.

She's sleeping mate. :devil:

They may use this as bait to make other SPL sides change their vote and hand titles under Murrays regime to the runners up over the near 20 years but that is so flawed. Are they going to then make Rangers as the runners up from all those seasons and only benefitting the team who did actually finish 2nd?? What about the team who finished 3rd...wouldnt they oppose this and say they missed out on CL qualification? Then the knock on effect happens which means they have to then have us finishing bottom of the league in those years - and relegate us again.

If they took titles away they are basically only rewarding the team who finished 2nd and saying it was a 2 team league....absolute nonsense. If we cheated then we cheated for the full season not just on finishing first so they have to take that into consideration!

Bottom line is we didnt cheat on the pitch, we didnt match fix, we wont the games and titles fair and square on the park! End of. Juventus were stripped for match fixing.

They can attempt this title strip but they cant change history. They cant change the re-direction of the helicopter in 2005. They cant save Arteta's pen in 2003 to make it 6-1.

54 it is! and 54 it remains.

If they do attempt this then we should boycott playing in SPL again and that puts the boot back into them.