Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

nor do I wish it to.

I concur. I like a forum where Admins act like boxing referees rather than primary school teachers or a big 'Boss' with a primary school 'do what I say or else' attitude that they would NEVER dare use face to face.

I concur. I like a forum where Admins act like boxing referees rather than primary school teachers or a big 'Boss' with a primary school 'do what I say or else' attitude that they would NEVER dare use face to face.

RM is a fantastic site that doesn't ban easily, I like this place too mind.

However well respected and in the know people are, it's still a case of taking their word for it with them not even revealing their sources.

I think Whyte has left some of our support in constant panic mode.

Ignore him mate, all 3 people he talks about have been posting propaganda against anybody other than "Rangers men" from day 1.

RM is a fantastic site that doesn't ban easily, I like this place too mind.

Totally disagree. RM is an immature site i.e. go with the crowd or you are hunted and immature admins who wouldn't dare use the same condescending comments face to face. EVERY comment I make I would gladly make face to face. I've yet to see ONE comment on here from an Admin that is even close to patronising or condescending and they never act like little keyboard Hitlers. IMHO of course. But if you enjoy RM who am I ?

Edited by Anchorman

Ignore him mate, all 3 people he talks about have been posting propaganda against anybody other than "Rangers men" from day 1.

that may be true I'm not sure. but what I say is true and all 3 also have a track record for posting good information.

I've met most of rm admin face to face and found them to be thoroughly nice chaps.

Totally disagree. RM is an immature site i.e. go with the crowd or you are hunted and immature admins who wouldn't dare use the same condescending comments face to face. EVERY comment I make I would gladly make face to face. I've yet to see ONE comment on here from an Admin that is even close to patronising or condescending and they never act like little keyboard Hitlers. IMHO of course. But if you enjoy RM who am I ?

Admin devote time to running the site, as long as they don't go over the top a bit of school master type stuff is to be expected.

And there's no tow the party line really, plenty of debates with mixed opinions go on.