Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

It's you!:yay:

You got a tip on someone to take a look at D&P's books with me? Not trying to fall into the conspiracy theorist trap just yet, but there's a few things I've noticed browsing their SEC filings for the first quarter, and their 2nd quarter numbers are due next week.

you told me miller was about to bring the big numbers the last time we spoke. :( our relationship now has trust issues.

I did tell you a newco would be an abomination.

how are you anyway mate.

He won't get anywhere near 250 backers at 40k per head unless he can prove his claims about Green and Whyte etc.

d park puts more than that into rangers every year in ticket purchases. there's a lot of rangers fans its not a huge sum to.

if its set up right and secured properly you never know.

a smillie isn't utterly loaded for example but he's successful he might be able to swing a membership for him and one each for his 3 daughters.

the key would be getting big names to out in. say ally, laudrup, saf, Walter and b Ferguson. even the players who just left.

It's you!:yay:

You got a tip on someone to take a look at D&P's books with me? Not trying to fall into the conspiracy theorist trap just yet, but there's a few things I've noticed browsing their SEC filings for the first quarter, and their 2nd quarter numbers are due next week.

forlanssister or bluedell are the brains of this outfit if you want help with something lime that.

So if Brown is looking for 250 people to put money in, does that mean he has no backers who are willing to put any more than that in?

I think he will struggle to get these backers. The way guys with cash work is that you have more chance getting £5m for 51% of the club than £40K for 0.4% of the club. As for ex-players they all seem really tight with their cash.

you told me miller was about to bring the big numbers the last time we spoke. :( our relationship now has trust issues.

I did tell you a newco would be an abomination.

how are you anyway mate.

In fairness, Miller did have the cash. I've plenty more to say on that but... water under the bridge. Doing well, though. Thank you. Little disrupted with the moves and just a boatload of family issues that have arisen.

Spot on with the newco, yes :cheers:

D&P showing a 4.5m common share issue two weeks after admin, and a company notorious for carrying no long term debts picked up $30m in the first quarter 2012 (held 0 prior). Also have over $8m in options paid out during that time. This, of course, could all be nothing, but there's no precedent for it in the past 12-18months. Interested to see what the 24 July reports have to say.

In fairness, Miller did have the cash. I've plenty more to say on that but... water under the bridge. Doing well, though. Thank you. Little disrupted with the moves and just a boatload of family issues that have arisen.

Spot on with the newco, yes :cheers:

D&P showing a 4.5m common share issue two weeks after admin, and a company notorious for carrying no long term debts picked up $30m in the first quarter 2012 (held 0 prior). Also have over $8m in options paid out during that time. This, of course, could all be nothing, but there's no precedent for it in the past 12-18months. Interested to see what the 24 July reports have to say.

you should speak to boss. mind you he's d&p biggest fan.

So if Brown is looking for 250 people to put money in, does that mean he has no backers who are willing to put any more than that in?

I think he will struggle to get these backers. The way guys with cash work is that you have more chance getting £5m for 51% of the club than £40K for 0.4% of the club. As for ex-players they all seem really tight with their cash.

I suspect your right.

you should speak to boss. mind you he's d&p biggest fan.

You can't make snidey comments about other people then expect back up when folk are having a go at you! :fish: