Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

its interesting you pick that name from a long list. it indicates the strength of your argument I feel.

Hardly, I was just being tongue in cheek there.

Seeing his name brings back memories of Boab's dreadful displays, tried his best mind you.

Another lift from FF:

Originally Posted by Red_White_and_Ajax View Post

I`ve thought long and hard about posting this because I took a fair bit of flak over other bits that were posted ( and happened ) but didn`t go to the timescale FF expected .

What if I was to tell you that Bomber is scheduled to meet with an associate of Whyte tomorrow regarding the buying of the club ( no idea who or where )

What if I was to tell you that he`s meeting an associate because Whyte`s physically scared of Bomber and fears violence over what he's done to The Rangers FC

What if I told you that BDO have found many wrongdoings regarding Duff and Phelps handling of the club while in administration ( and this is very likely to go further )

folk can believe it or not and I`m not going down the line of who told me , I couldn`t give a flying fuck but the above 3 statements are accurate , Suck knows how I would have access to such information.

Seeing his name brings back memories of Boab's dreadful displays, tried his best mind you.

Seeing his name reminds me of that spoof Leigh Griffiths blog. There was an edition of that which was about Malcolm's first day of training at Dens Park and Jocky Scott turned up dressed as the pope driving about the pitch in a golf cart pimped into a popemobile! :D

red white and Ajax usually knows his stuff. the only other posters on there worth listening to are drgriffen southsideshug and supergers07.

drgriffen and snug all agree something big is going on.

I've met rwa and shug and neither are daft we boys full of shit. both are sensible adults with good contacts.

I don't know anything myself but I am worried. to me theirs mounting pressure. either something big is happening or a grand con is being perpetrated.

Another lift from FF:

Originally Posted by Red_White_and_Ajax View Post

I`ve thought long and hard about posting this because I took a fair bit of flak over other bits that were posted ( and happened ) but didn`t go to the timescale FF expected .

What if I was to tell you that Bomber is scheduled to meet with an associate of Whyte tomorrow regarding the buying of the club ( no idea who or where )

What if I was to tell you that he`s meeting an associate because Whyte`s physically scared of Bomber and fears violence over what he's done to The Rangers FC

What if I told you that BDO have found many wrongdoings regarding Duff and Phelps handling of the club while in administration ( and this is very likely to go further )

folk can believe it or not and I`m not going down the line of who told me , I couldn`t give a flying fuck but the above 3 statements are accurate , Suck knows how I would have access to such information.

Utterly bizarre , hard to see how this can be true except the bit about BDO , that I can well believe .

red white and Ajax usually knows his stuff. the only other posters on there worth listening to are drgriffen southsideshug and supergers07.

drgriffen and snug all agree something big is going on.

I've met rwa and shug and neither are daft we boys full of shit. both are sensible adults with good contacts.

I don't know anything myself but I am worried. to me theirs mounting pressure. either something big is happening or a grand con is being perpetrated.

However well respected and in the know people are, it's still a case of taking their word for it with them not even revealing their sources.

I think Whyte has left some of our support in constant panic mode.