Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

Vinny‏@DarcheVinny

‪#bomberfest‬ again, JB urges supporters not to buy season tickets and if you as a fan support Green(& buy ST), you are disloyal to Rangers

Vinny‏@DarcheVinny

‪#bomberfest‬ JB says Craig Whyte is 100% involved with Sevco, but would nor - or could not? - provide proof.

Vinny‏@DarcheVinny

‪#bomberfest‬ JB wants to raise £10mil, and has committed 40k himself, but could not confirm that £10mil would ringfence the assets.

Vinny‏@DarcheVinny

‪#bomberfest‬ at one point, JB stated that he felt that the current owners, are rats.

Vinny‏@DarcheVinny

A lot of good questions werent properly answered in my opinion. To be fair to JB he doesnt seem to be allowed to say too much about anything

So it sounds like a complete waste of time? I understand he may have to be cagey about anyone involved in his bid, but I don't understand the series of cryptic tweets and sound-bites about Green which, without proof, don't appear to be in the best interests of us putting this behind us and getting on with the rebuilding.