Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

Maybe in your strange world mate. All 3 are pupits on a string, you shoud know how that feels.

I think your being unfair to me and to them. time will tell on all this no doubt I will be wrong again just like I was when I backed p Murray over whyte, when I said we would be liquidated or when I said the players wouldn't go to a newco.

as ever I hope I am wrong but fear I will be right.

I've met most of rm admin face to face and found them to be thoroughly nice chaps.

Don't disagree GS, but I can only go on my experience and what I will accept in life. And I won't accept being treated like a primary school kid in any walk of life , let alone, by some bloke who's feeling powerful behind a keyboard. My point is - don't type on a keyboard what you wouldn't have the cojones to say face to face!

I think your being unfair to me and to them. time will tell on all this no doubt I will be wrong again just like I was when I backed p Murray over whyte, when I said we would be liquidated or when I said the players wouldn't go to a newco.

as ever I hope I am wrong but fear I will be right.

This is defo my last ever post to you mate, as others have said it is amazing that your still on any sites. No more oxygen from me mate.

I've had one c*&t of a week but by f*&k that made me laugh !

Well it doesn't, most big banning sessions have come about because of pathetic childish stuff over on the General Board.

With some of the swearing and arguments that can go on a stricter site would certainly have more bans.

Well it doesn't, most big banning sessions have come about because of pathetic childish stuff over on the General Board.

With some of the swearing and arguments that can go on a stricter site would certainly have more bans.

Well my particular banning was the result of exposing Whytes' hiving off of the catering income to Close Leasing by posting copies of the MG05's from Companies House. FF merely deleted my thread but RST posted links to the documents an hour later. This was the only site where the thread stood unaltered, in fact it took a mod from here to get me unbanned at RM.

This is a far more grown up site that ever RM or FF could ever be.