McNee claims the line "if we go to Dublin" is sectarian????

Guest Donald

i never watched scotsport, but i find it hard to believe when discussing celtics problem, he brings up a line that has been in follow follow as far back as i know! and there have never been any complaints! is it sectarian to follow rangers to a place (or is it sectarian to follow rangers as they'd have us believe?!)

surely they should bring up things about how its disgusting that other teams sing about being "up to their knees in <insert name for rivals here> blood" or aberdeen praising a horrific tackle or singing gleefully about a tragic accident in which many bears lost their lives?! no.

I thought we had a new team in place to deal with issues such as this now?! will anything be done to stand up for rangers and their genuine loyal football supporting fans?!

It seems to me that going to Dublin as well as everywhere else is showing we're not prejudiced against anywhere. If we said we'll follow EXCEPT when they go to Dublin, I could understand.

Typical, Celtic paranoia where even the bouncy is sectarian. I think there would be less sectarianism if the likes of McNee would go to the Wizard of Oz and get himself a brain.

Guest Stan Smith

I have been, am and always will be,of the view that Gherry McPee only says the stupid illogical and anti-Rangers things he does, because he craves the attention. Nothing more nothing less.

I genuinely believe that he should be ignored as his views are just stupid. Reading his words over the years have convinced me that he is an uttely sad no-mark with no substance to his life. He acted like a spurned lover when Fergie have him the Spannish Archer and his written tantrums have been juvenile almost consistently since.

My view, ignore him.

PS. Anyone that ex journo and permanently smelly Spiers calls "his pal" should be ignored and shipped out.

And whatever we do, do not burst a crip poke behind Gerrys back...who knows what would happen!:P

I await Gerry and his Pacemaker condemn the filth's little ditty which goes something like this ...

''Oh we're off to Dublin in the Green,F uck the Queen,where the Rifles glisten in the sun,where the bayonets slash,the Orange Sash,to the echo of the Thomson gun''

Well Geraldo?

What's keeping you?

Gerry Mcnee is a first class tosser who cannot hide his colours. I thought the new group that Rangers set up not so long ago were meant to look at comments that people like Spiers, Mcnee, Keevins etc make about our club? How long are we prepared to sit back and let this happen?

Has there been any noise from Murray and his cronies??

Again the Mint has shown he does not have the Clubs best interests at heart by allowing again the weasel that is Mcnee say something like this - "If you go to Dublin we will follow on" What the F*ck is Sectarian about that?

Should we not bother going to away games just to keep this idiot happy.

These no-marks live in a PC world that has self imploded.

"Mike Newell Loyal"