If we agree to pay the football debts, will then HMRC come back to tell us that they want all the tax money too? It is not about being morally right or wrong, it is about what is legal or not, what can be asked of the company or not. If the SFA forces this upon us, it simply is coercion, as we woud probably go against law accepting this. And opening us up to claims by other creditors. How could Green accept this when his job is to be acting in the best interest of all investors and shareholders?

What next? If Rapid et al see that the SFA coerces us into this, will they start legal claims that this is a precedence and they can come after us too? Where does it end?

At best, the SFA can tell us that they retain any prize money from us until they can pay our football debts from it. Yet, while I am at it, when Motherwell went into admin or any other Scottish club leaving it via a CVA, did they have to pay any football debts afterwards?

Yet, while I am at it, when Motherwell went into admin or any other Scottish club leaving it via a CVA, did they have to pay any football debts afterwards?

No...The CVA settles the debt @ a reduced rate.

That is one reason why HMRC refused out CVA - the debt would have been settled @ a reduced rate, and the matter closed. By refusing the CVA, HMRC (and any other creditor I would imagine), can pursue payment via other means.