Green's Rangers Pledge

Blame me, not CG. He's just trying to advise me not to rise to the bait, I should really try and do that.

Thanks for the advice, but there's no need for you to interfere in a process of moderation again (no it hasn't gone unnoticed).

I don't think it's Whyte you should be concerned about on that front. I don't think Whyte is either intelligent enough or has the financial and political clout to have orchestrated our downfall beyond the simple witholding of tax. Any money that Whyte has made out of the fraud carried out against Rangers will be miniscule in comparison to the likes of D&P, LBG and various law firms involved. If indeed we have been the victim of a conspiracy, then you can be sure it's not Craig Whyte pulling the strings. He was the puppet, not the puppeteer.

Therefore, I'm far more concerned about any hidden connection between our current owners and D&P and/or Ticketus than them being Whyte's 'end game'.

I think he's very clever and I think they are all wrapped up in it together.

I think he's wrapped up in it, to a similar effect as GWB being wrapped up in the war on terror.

You could probably also compare the two with regard to level of intelect.

You have to remember it was Ticketus who effectively rumbled Whyte when they submitted the VAT repayment claim to HMRC.

I don't think Ticketus are guilty of anything other than sheer greed and if they end up with f*&k all it will serve them right.

In saying that I find it strange they haven't stared court proceedings against Whyte for the so called 'guarantees'.

You have to remember it was Ticketus who effectively rumbled Whyte when they submitted the VAT repayment claim to HMRC.

I don't think Ticketus are guilty of anything other than sheer greed and if they end up with f*&k all it will serve them right.

In saying that I find it strange they haven't stared court proceedings against Whyte for the so called 'guarantees'.

yeah agreed. as bad as each other might be a better description.

Possibly for the same reason D&P didn't bring any legal challenge against Ticketus other than to firmly establish them as a creditor in the public eye via the high court in the guise of seeking legal advise.

Possibly for the same reason D&P didn't bring any legal challenge against Ticketus other than to firmly establish them as a creditor in the public eye via the high court in the guise of seeking legal advise.

That was under Scots Law, Ticketus v RFC Group Ltd will be under English jurisdiction, pretty sure action against Liberty Capital would be heard in England too even though they are registered in the BVI.

Given how long commercial court cases can drag out just makes the fact that court proceedings haven't yet commenced all the more stranger.

That was under Scots Law, Ticketus v RFC Group Ltd will be under English jurisdiction.

That's the point though. D&P took no steps to null & void the PLC (oldco) Ticketus liabilities, despite there being a strong case in terms of financial assistance. Instead they did the opposite and established them as creditors.

Grant Russell‏@STVGrant

Both UEFA & FIFA tell STV they did not have scheduled meetings with Charles Green today. Could be a misunderstanding, but that's our info.

I would be stunned if Mr green was accidentally mistaken again.

Did Green actually say he was meeting UEFA or FIFA today?