Brown claims Ferguson backing

Brown is more than happy to throw insults about himself, remember people who buy season tickets are 'disloyal'.

Dont the Brown camp might cry, they have been conned by the drunk and just cant admit it.

Tbh i dont even know why we are wasting any more time JB.

You're joking aren't you? Fergie was a great player but we need to re-build around young players of the future aided by say Jig and Broadfoot, not fill our team with veterans.

Great has a wide tolerance.

You've got to laud Brown for going to all this trouble and I'm sure he'll continue if until he see's the paperwork he's looking for.

I reckon more folk would be behind him if he had some proof or evidence for most of his claims, and a decent plan would help. Unfortunately, at the moment all I see is a haphazd and confused bid going into an already haphazd and confused situation.

I've no idea how this will pan out, but I'll be waiting with interest how all the diffirent factions react in the coming days and what Brown actually has to offer.

At the moment, it does all seem a bit unnecessary, but I'm getting hardened to this type of news. Will it ever end and we can just get on with rebuilding. I don't know the answer to that either.

He is acting like a buffoon and doing far more harm than good. He needs to go away.

This has been the hilarious cycle so far:

1. Brown: Show me the deeds

2. Brown is offered to see them but isn't interested.

4. Brown: Show me the deeds.

ZZZZZ, go away Bomber, you are making an arse of yourself and you're ridiculously boring.

Mate i will say what i want if you dont agree with it then thats up to you.

Proving my point by showing your immaturity: "I will say what i [sic] want"! Grow up. You'll find that when you become an adult, that if you want to get on, you can't just do what you and get let off all the time. Most people used to actually learn that by the time they started school.

Teenage ned? Who do you think you are mate?

I'm not your mate and I know who I am. Funny how you think you can call people names with impunity and then get all arsey when your own character is called into question. But I doubt you get irony.

I like how you just missed out my first point about anybody just asking about your info.

I've no idea what you're on about here. Your first point is irrelevant to you libelling people without reason. If you have a beef about Brown then tell it as it is without the slander.

I am no supporter of Brown's takeover bid (something your obvious bias and bombastic attitude blinds you to) which seems to me to lack any substance, but I do think continually calling someone a "f***ing drunk" without good reason is well out of order on a public forum. If Brown came on here and kept calling you that, I'd raise objections with him too.

Brown is more than happy to throw insults about himself, remember people who buy season tickets are 'disloyal'.

That's no reason to continually call him a "f***ing drunk". If he cam on here and continually called someone that then I'd have a go at him too. In fact if he came on here I'd have a go at him about the "disloyal" slur.

That's no reason to continually call him a "f***ing drunk". If he cam on here and continually called someone that then I'd have a go at him too. In fact if he came on here I'd have a go at him about the "disloyal" slur.

If he actually is a diagnosed alcoholic then i'd agree with you and gladly apologise for calling him a drunk.

As far as I know he isn't though, my perception is he likes a drink and then to spout off rubbish, damaging rubbish at that.

If he actually is a diagnosed alcoholic then i'd agree with you and gladly apologise for calling him a drunk.

As far as I know he isn't though, my perception is he likes a drink and then to spout off rubbish, damaging rubbish at that.

While that might be fair enough, it does seem that he gets very organised when he's drunk then... He's more capable when he's drunk than I am. How do you know he was drunk? It could be the way he talks or maybe he felt he needs a wee drink as dutch courage before speaking to an audience - I doubt many of us would highly confident and articulate in his place.

If you think he talks rubbish then fair enough, point out what is rubbish and why, but I don' t see the need to slur him about and drinking or being a drunk. It only detracts from your argument.

BTW, I take it you don't like a drink? Got to say that I do... and I sometimes spout off rubbish. I don't think that makes me an effing drunk though.

Proving my point by showing your immaturity: "I will say what i [sic] want"! Grow up. You'll find that when you become an adult, that if you want to get on, you can't just do what you and get let off all the time. Most people used to actually learn that by the time they started school.

I'm not your mate and I know who I am. Funny how you think you can call people names with impunity and then get all arsey when your own character is called into question. But I doubt you get irony.

I've no idea what you're on about here. Your first point is irrelevant to you libelling people without reason. If you have a beef about Brown then tell it as it is without the slander.

I am no supporter of Brown's takeover bid (something your obvious bias and bombastic attitude blinds you to) which seems to me to lack any substance, but I do think continually calling someone a "f***ing drunk" without good reason is well out of order on a public forum. If Brown came on here and kept calling you that, I'd raise objections with him too.

You all done ? You Feel better and a big man now mate?

I tell you what mate, why don’t you just ignore me as you have ignored my points. I could not care less what you think, who you are or what you say.

While that might be fair enough, it does seem that he gets very organised when he's drunk then... He's more capable when he's drunk than I am. How do you know he was drunk? It could be the way he talks or maybe he felt he needs a wee drink as dutch courage before speaking to an audience - I doubt many of us would highly confident and articulate in his place.

If you think he talks rubbish then fair enough, point out what is rubbish and why, but I don' t see the need to slur him about and drinking or being a drunk. It only detracts from your argument.

BTW, I take it you don't like a drink? Got to say that I do... and I sometimes spout off rubbish. I don't think that makes me an effing drunk though.

Sensible breaking down and discussion of points can be difficult at a time like this, rightly or wrongly with what we've gone through I feel inclined to attack quite a lot, and i'm not an aggressive person.

I'm not a huge fan of alcohol but that's not really the point, I don't believe Brown has seemed rational throughout this, whether it literally is drink or not I don't know.

You all done ? You Feel better and a big man now mate?

I tell you what mate, why don’t you just ignore me as you have ignored my points. I could not care less what you think, who you are or what you say.

that was not one of your finer replies CG.