New Investor Statement

as I say. we will need every last penny to recover. its regrettable that people are trying to profit when others are prepared not to.

it will slow our recovery.

It's regrettable that our would-be-benefactors let the profiteers beat them to the punch.

So they were not putting a penny into the club it was to run on its own two feet?

Where have I heard that before oh that's right, Green.

People who are knocking folk for wanting a return years down the line for money invested to help the club today really have to give themselves a shake.

McColl/Park were still going to sell their shares for the market price when they left, so they can take their moral high horse and shove it up their arse.

So they were not putting a penny into the club it was to run on its own two feet?

Where have I heard that before oh that's right, Green.

People who are knocking folk for wanting a return years down the line for money invested to help the club today really have to give themselves a shake.

McColl/Park were still going to sell their shares for the market price when they left, so they can take their moral high horse and shove it up their arse.

Profit seems to have become a nasty word for some people all of a sudden.

Making a profit can benefit everyone, including the business.

I remember the shouts of we don't want a sugar daddy we just want the club run on its own two feet the right way. Well a properly run business will yield a good return for investors the two go hand in hand.

True. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that investors want to make a profit, as long as they don't bleed the club. Dunno. I just find it a bit depressing that businessmen were more highly motivated to do something about our club's plight than philanthropists.

Thatcherism in action. Money makes the world go round.

profit for the business can be fine. profit on shares takes investment out the club.

people don't fully understand profit. we could stay in the 3rd for ever making a profit. that's not good.

If we can't put together a side capable of winning basically a part time league while making a profit there's big problems.

profit for the business can be fine. profit on shares takes investment out the club.

people don't fully understand profit. we could stay in the 3rd for ever making a profit. that's not good.

I am pretty sure these people understand they can make a lot more money out of us if we're challenging for trophies and European football. Think that's the pessimistic streak coming out again :) Genuinely believe now they want to help get us back on top.