Beşiktaş complete Allan McGregor & Julien Escude transfers

Beşiktaş have completed the transfers of Allan McGregor and Julien Escude.

Both McGregor and Escude join the Black eagles on a free transfer and both players have signed 2 year contracts with the Istanbul giants.

ex-Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor will receive â?¬1.2 million per season, while Julien Escude contract details are yet to be disclosed.

The experienced keeper spent six seasons at Rangers and has 21 Scotland international caps.

http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=3234

Not interested in reading anything about any of them.

Spot on. The second they leave they mean NOTHING to me and I mean that. That's why I detest when the official Gers site used to give updates etc on ex players. I don't give a feckin monkeys. And they obviously don't either.

Spot on. The second they leave they mean NOTHING to me and I mean that. That's why I detest when the official Gers site used to give updates etc on ex players. I don't give a feckin monkeys. And they obviously don't either.

Ordinarily I like getting updates on players but I am still annoyed with the people who left and I think they could have transferred then left if that was what they wanted. They had ample time left in the window to do that.

less money than he would have had in the third division from us. mental. maybe it did suit green to get rid of the high earners and not all blame should be on the players shoulders.

When it comes to the Scottish and NI contingent who were happy to give it 'blue blood runs through my viens' crap then I make an exception. Can't have it both ways in my eyes. I'm maybe a bit too old and cynical but I won't shed a tear over our ex keeper. I've already thought we would never see another Chris Woods, Andy Goram, Stefan Klos. Mcgregor will be replaced and we wont even speak his name as we rise again.