SFA Membership close

Heard the same earlier today and that we will get our full license next Friday. Something do with Dundee signing their license to the SPL.

Have you heard anything about this stand off with the SPL regarding their dual contract investigation?

Have you heard anything about this stand off with the SPL regarding their dual contract investigation?

Just that Ally's playing a blinder and both Doncaster and Lawell are in panic mode. They way I'm reading it is that once Dundee's officially an SPL club Doncaster and Lawell have no right of claim for titles or revenue. That's why they're running around trying to secure TV deals with us involved - real threat of insolvency for the SPL.:)

I've been hearing that since Monday though, so don't shoot me:D

Do you actually have a real point to make or just throwing the toys out of the pram?

In what way am I being bigotted? The use of "Timmy"? You really ARE falling hook, line and sinker for their propaganda.

Instead of just labelling people as blinkered perhaps you could give your immensely open viewed response...

Sorry Calscot, don't want to get in the middle of anything, but what irks me is the level of apathy shown by some Gers fans in regards to the EBT situation. This 'we must've done something wrong, so let's accept the cosequencies and get on with it' is astounding.

I hope for our sake, CG isn't of the same mind. I don't think some Bears realise what an insanely dangerous precident it would set if we were to give in to these tyrants, on the EBT issue.

Whatever amount of dignity we have left after this whole sorry episode, would be IMHO, lost, if we were to simply give in to this treacherous witch hunt.

It won't please some Bears but, unfortunately, it's not just football that's at stake here.

Lifted from FF

♪ One flash of light......

Exclamation I wish to apologise and will cease posting on this forum!

First of all I must offer my apologies, most profusely, to my Brother in LA and to the NARSA lads over there too. I have put them all in an extremely bad position by posting what I did a little earlier and for that I wish to offer my sincere apologies.

I'm just off the phone to my wee brother. He is friends with Gordon McDougall, the President of NARSA, and others within the organisation. As a result they sometimes share information about what is going on at Rangers and sometimes he passes it on to me via text or whatever. He texted me the information I posted a little earlier but I didn't realise it was to be kept schtum, which is why I posted it. As a consequence my brother is right now having to drive over to Gordon's house to admit guilt and apologise for sharing the info outside their inner circle. I have put him in a terrible position and he probably won't be trusted with any info again. For that I must say sorry.

I also want to say sorry to all the NARSA guys. If you are reading this I want to say how sorry I am for posting what I did when I wasn't supposed to. I didn't consider the consequences so for that I am very sorry.

Speaking of consequences, I don't want to ever put anyone in any awkward position again, so this will be my last post on Follow Follow. If its ok I'd still like to view the forum but that's as far as it will go. It's the very least I can do to make up for my actions.

Finally, I wish to once again apologise to everyone, my Brother in LA, Gordon McDougall and the others involved with NARSA, for the problems I have caused you all. Gordon, if you are reading this, please don't be too hard on him when he comes round to yours. It's me that fucked up by making it public. If you wish, get my mobile number off him and gimme a call and allow me to speak to you in person.

Thank you and sorry once again!

Exclamation I wish to apologise and will cease posting on this forum!

First of all I must offer my apologies, most profusely, to my Brother in LA and to the NARSA lads over there too. I have put them all in an extremely bad position by posting what I did a little earlier and for that I wish to offer my sincere apologies.

I'm just off the phone to my wee brother. He is friends with Gordon McDougall, the President of NARSA, and others within the organisation. As a result they sometimes share information about what is going on at Rangers and sometimes he passes it on to me via text or whatever. He texted me the information I posted a little earlier but I didn't realise it was to be kept schtum, which is why I posted it. As a consequence my brother is right now having to drive over to Gordon's house to admit guilt and apologise for sharing the info outside their inner circle. I have put him in a terrible position and he probably won't be trusted with any info again. For that I must say sorry.

I also want to say sorry to all the NARSA guys. If you are reading this I want to say how sorry I am for posting what I did when I wasn't supposed to. I didn't consider the consequences so for that I am very sorry.

Speaking of consequences, I don't want to ever put anyone in any awkward position again, so this will be my last post on Follow Follow. If its ok I'd still like to view the forum but that's as far as it will go. It's the very least I can do to make up for my actions.

Finally, I wish to once again apologise to everyone, my Brother in LA, Gordon McDougall and the others involved with NARSA, for the problems I have caused you all. Gordon, if you are reading this, please don't be too hard on him when he comes round to yours. It's me that fucked up by making it public. If you wish, get my mobile number off him and gimme a call and allow me to speak to you in person.

Thank you and sorry once again!

What a drama! Just tell us if it's bloody true or not! :facepalm:

Just that Ally's playing a blinder and both Doncaster and Lawell are in panic mode. They way I'm reading it is that once Dundee's officially an SPL club Doncaster and Lawell have no right of claim for titles or revenue. That's why they're running around trying to secure TV deals with us involved - real threat of insolvency for the SPL.:)

I've been hearing that since Monday though, so don't shoot me:D

Just to add to that, Doncaster and Lawell want Green to own the oldco's SPL membership. Green refuses to accept it and D&P are refusing to hand it over to Green.

Again, it could be bollocks, it could be true!