SFA Membership close

If they thought they'd get f*&k all out of the investigation they'd have dropped it.

The surrender of five titles is the price we have to pay so Green can fill his pockets.[/QUOTE]

I will say again i have wasted enough time and energy with you and GS and the things you have got wrong, time for football. You and GS can keep this going but most on here just want to get back to football.

Well stop whining like a two year old and stick me on ignore.

You seem to be forgetting who is behind all this. Celtic never give up no matter how wrong they are and if they had something they would have played that card by now they are bluffing in the hope we fold and give them what they want and today's statement was quite clear we will fight them all the way.

exactly. so they will strip our titles then we will go to the sfa for appeal.

how do you see that going.

Aye the right to appeal to one **** filled organisation against the decision of another **** infested organisation.

I never really expected them to give up on their EBT investigation. As long as we have right of appeal we can fight it. Surely we can go higher than the SFA?